[IPS] Ikarus' Lost Property (Kanto Graphics Patch) updated 6.9.2015

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not the smartest when it comes to doing these type of things, but I clicked the link to download the graphics thing and it brought me to a site to upload files not to download the thing i needed. So could someone be so kind to help me out as I'd really like to play the game with this.

I'm not the smartest when it comes to doing these type of things, but I clicked the link to download the graphics thing and it brought me to a site to upload files not to download the thing i needed. So could someone be so kind to help me out as I'd really like to play the game with this.

? Just hit download and patch it to FR rom using an .ips patcher.

Is the day and night fixed?

Never was a problem. Using my patch, you will see slight changes to the palette color for day/night. No lights included during night time due to PokeMMO using custom tiles for that function.

Great job but why is my favorite city in kanto so "PINK" :/ ty tho

I like pink, problem? :P

Edited by Ikarus
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm running the Firered version with moemon and your current patch for it. As of now I'm playing a different saved game without the graphics patch and I'll trade my moemon to the other saved game once the S.S. Anne bug is fixed. I'm looking forward to seeing the other cities ingame so I'll start a new game and check out if the bug still exists.

Edited by Jackclaw

I'm running the Firered version with moemon and your current patch for it. As of now I'm playing a different saved game without the graphics patch and I'll trade my moemon to the other saved game once the S.S. Anne bug is fixed. I'm looking forward to seeing the other cities ingame so I'll start a new game and check out if the bug still exists.

Saved game? Then I'll assume you're using an emulator and not PokeMMO.

This patch was made to be compatible with and only PokeMMO. PokeMMO handles warps and block permissions on its own, regardless of what is actually used in the rom.

Since this is the case, I unfortunately will not update the patch until more bugs are found.

You can always edit the rom yourself. It's extremely easy to do in Lu-Ho's Advanced Map-- literally just need to change the behavior byte of 1 tile from a drop down list.

Edited by Ikarus

Saved game? Then I'll assume you're using an emulator and not PokeMMO.

This patch was made to be compatible with and only PokeMMO. PokeMMO handles warps and block permissions on its own, regardless of what is actually used in the rom.

Since this is the case, I unfortunately will not update the patch until more bugs are found.

You can always edit the rom yourself. It's extremely easy to do in Lu-Ho's Advanced Map-- literally just need to change the behavior byte of 1 tile from a drop down list.

Thanks for the info. I do use your grapics patch for PokeMMO btw because it looks so good.

Edited by Jackclaw
  • 2 weeks later...

Final Update?

Download Ikarus' Lost Property v2.4

Download Ikarus Found her Moemon v2.4-1.5

• Updated to be compatible with Moemon v1.5
  • Fixed ugly grass animation!
  • May be last update due to lost interest in this game.
  • For future compatibility with Moemon: Just patch the latest Ikarus' Lost Property v2.4 and then patch the latest Moemon .ips on top. However, there may be problems due to limited rom space.
  • Take care! Have fun!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...