[Sig] Artsy Fartsy

yeah duplicate the render and spread them all over the backround, then i liquify it and spread it around and what not, blur the outsides two or three times, and then blur the inside slightly, add a layer for blackening out the outside to make a light difference twice one darker then the other and a layer for light with a white brush wherever you want the light to hit and add a c4d or anything you want over it and set it screen and duplicate and set that layer to soft light and lower the opacity on both and done!

Did the liquify part on my background and then continued on

pDHOpxa.png

and im done. no more sigs for awhile.

Noo I was just about to request too

Edited by Sleepy
  • 1 month later...

yes

its alot harder then i thought it would be but its fun. i got two programs that came with the tablet but they kinda suck. havent found a better program than the paint tool sai one yet D: 

Im your biggest fan .

Draw me a Nidoking pls

lmao i cant do requests yet. i have to practice drawing pokemon for a bit, im only some what decent at dudes. ill snapchat you some other ones that i draw when i get more time D:

Edited by Kazooka

its alot harder then i thought it would be but its fun. i got two programs that came with the tablet but they kinda suck. havent found a better program than the paint tool sai one yet D: 

It's just something you get used to. (: I've been using a tablet for nearly 10 years now and I enjoy it more than traditional media.

I use SAI and I like it. It's simplistic and has clean lines, good for starting with. Besides Photoshop, you can always try Corel and Mangastudio(?). Those are two i can think off the top of my head, there's prob more tho

• 2 weeks later...
  • Kizhaz changed the title to [Sig] Artsy Fartsy
  • Kizhaz locked this topic