What to do until Hoenn?

Reltsuhx

my profile photo is a very descriptive image of what I do all day.  I sit at a computer sipping coffee to keep me awake while I lol at all the humans and their silly ways. 
Also downloaded Katawa Shoujo recently and I've been playing through that while afking in viri ch1, occasionally saying something to my team.  Is it strange that I've never enjoyed PokeMMO as much as I am now? 

I've been randomly playing random MMOs, bravefrontier, dragon nest, loadout, warframe and occasionally this game, just ev training pokes and looking at global chat for changes in prices concerning pokes. While watching Fairy Tail and posting on forums more so than I ever did before due to the amount of changes being made to this game on test server.

i'm working on a payday experiment where i got a lvl1 pokemon in daycare and paydaying it to lvl100 to see how much money i got get

Make a post about this when you're done because I'm curious, but I think each poke requires different amounts of experience to get to level 100.  Correct me if I'm wrong.