WHY NO UPDATE?

ErrorGlumac

Hey i wanted to ask when this stupid Hoenn is finally coming out?

You said it will come before Christmas, now its 10 days later and nothing happened.

Breeding is disabled, people cant make new Comps for days and the most Players are only waiting for Update and nobody knows how long we still have to wait.

It's really annoying and few of my friends already quitted.

It's quite rediculous to make fake promises.

You are always making new excuses that lead to late updates, now it's the Discussion about HP. This could have been discussed much earlier when u now that you implement Hoenn.

I mean Santa is coming early this Year and now it's 03.01.2015 and we still discuss about something, i would not wonder if it comes out next Month.

So can u be honest and say when u'r planning to bringt Hoenn really out??? Then ppl can make a break and come again when Breeding is working again.

Pardon my French.

pls give on this Thread your opinion if you have and if not pls don't post such useless things here to gain attention.

My opinion is that we should have filters to avoid the creation of threads like this one.

Even though i still kinda enjoy them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Did they EVER release an eta because of threads like this one?

And even then, would you trust another eta? i wouldn't.

However, as already stated by Linken, they surely won't release any update before closing the pts, and even then we will still have to wait a few days.

Besides, they REALLY like to keep us in the dark, for some reason.

I don't see why you're raging, what makes you think you're entitled to this? are you paying them to spend their spare time in order to work on this game? If not please stop acting like a little child and show some respect for f*cks sake

Edited by berzerk428

I don't see why you're raging, what makes you think you're entitled to this? are you paying them to spend their spare time in order to work on this game? If not please stop acting like a little child and show some respect for f*cks sake

yes im paying them.

i rage cause they make fake promises that's it.

yes im paying them.

i rage cause they make fake promises that's it.

We never promise anything.

An 'ETA' stands for 'Estimated Time of Arrival'.

The estimate can differ and change depending on what needs to be worked on.

We have decided to put up the Public Test Server to stress test Hoenn and fix many bugs before it is released to the live server.

We never promise anything.

An 'ETA' stands for 'Estimated Time of Arrival'.

The estimate can differ and change depending on what needs to be worked on.

We have decided to put up the Public Test Server to stress test Hoenn and fix many bugs before it is released to the live server.

8ZnxYLw.png

not sure if srs

That was re: my post so it's totes srs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't know how Desu and the guys work but if they're stress testing it right now that means the most major bugs are fixed. I don't know how long the PTS will be there but once they get rid of it I'll give them around a week or two to finish whatever bug fixes they need to do and implement it to the main server. Hopefully sooner though.

they dont gives  ETAs where eta = estimated time of arriving.  they gave a lot of etas, and that was the mistake.

they could better give a exact time of arriving, they never said nothing about not giving it. 

and we would be happy.

oh, i forget it, we cant breed.