The Breeding Guide

Gilan

Amazing guide man this is true help! but i have a question what about if you get two males babys trying to do the example of the two 2x31 in the firts example to get a 3x31? if you get 

Male: 0/31/31/0/0/0

Male: 0/0/31/31/0/0 

:S

The guide kinda assumes that you get perfectly lucky. Basically you keep breeding 0/0/31/31/0/0 pokemon until you get a female. Or you trade for what you need. The budget section will be far more practical than the 6x31 section.

So just to clarify:

If I had a 30/31/31/31/31/31 and a 31/30/31/31/31/31

And I give Poke 1 a Bracer for Atk and Poke 2 a Bracer for HP, I have 100% chance to produce a 6x31?

correct.

And to those wondering when the guide will actually be complete, I expect it to be ready by this coming Sunday. I've been very busy with the santa photo contest, and to top it off I've been busy packing and I move back onto campus today (leaving right now).

correct.

And to those wondering when the guide will actually be complete, I expect it to be ready by this coming Sunday. I've been very busy with the santa photo contest, and to top it off I've been busy packing and I move back onto campus today (leaving right now).

Take your time, you are already being helpful enough making this guide for everyone. :) When you feel like the guide is finished send me a PM and I will move it to the main sub section and add it to the index. Hope your move goes well. o/

I think I am done. If people would kindly read over my work and tell me what I've done wrong / didn't do well enough / didn't do at all, then I would really appreciate it. Thank you for reading! If no one posts anything within 5-7 days, then I'm gonna go ahead and send the PM to Noad.

The prices have changed, dunno what they are now but 12.5% is apparently 35k now.  When i get a chance I will check though.

ok thanks for letting me know. I've only been working on 50/50 pokemon lately.

edit: thought I saw someone say 85/15 were 63k now though?

Edited by Gilan

you are missing 87.5 but I doubt many people will actually chose that one.

you mean 87.5% female pokemon? I don't think those exist.

edit:

yeah according to bulbapedia there are no 1 male to 7 female ratio species.

Edited by Gilan

you mean 87.5% female pokemon? I don't think those exist.

edit:

yeah according to bulbapedia there are no 1 male to 7 female ratio species.

nah males

potentially relevant for chain breeding moves

Edited by Munya

Sorry I must be missing something, so if say I got a 4x31 poke thats the wrong gender, and i bred it with a ditto 0x31, would i be able to get an egg still with 4x31 or would i ruin my progress?

it would ruin your progress. If you are going to do the 6x31 guide, you should start from the beginning with 1x31's. If you do this and make the correct 4x31, then you can use your existing 4x31 to ensure a 5x31.

Ok so now looking back on this, it seems that you would need to have pokemon with 1x31 along the lines of this:

1 select nature,
5 hp
10 atk
10 def
5 sp atk
1 sp def
natured 5x31

1 hp
5 atk
10 def
10 sp atk
5 sp def
1 speed
6x31

making the 63 pokemon with 1x31 you had said before, plus the required nature pokemon with 0x31, so 64 pokemon total. also needing 58 braces total costing 870k, before accounting for gender selection.

Is this right? I needed a list of what's needed before the steps lol I want to line them all up pretty before even starting :)
I'm sure the specific stats are interchangable, ex 10 sp def 1 atk instead, but for convenience's sake I matched your examples. Hope I followed it correctly tho~
Edited by lizi1995

Ok so now looking back on this, it seems that you would need to have pokemon with 1x31 along the lines of this:

1 select nature,
5 hp
10 atk
10 def
5 sp atk
1 sp def
natured 5x31

1 hp
5 atk
10 def
10 sp atk
5 sp def
1 speed
6x31

making the 63 pokemon with 1x31 you had said before, plus the required nature pokemon with 0x31, so 64 pokemon total. also needing 58 braces total costing 870k, before accounting for gender selection.

Is this right? I needed a list of what's needed before the steps lol I want to line them all up pretty before even starting :)
I'm sure the specific stats are interchangable, ex 10 sp def 1 atk instead, but for convenience's sake I matched your examples. Hope I followed it correctly tho~

you should need 120 braces, if you are going for a 6x31 natured