The Breeding Guide

Gilan

Indeed it is, and the gender issue is slightly less of an issue with being able to pick your gender breeding, it will end up costing you slightly more but if one of your 31's is on the wrong gender, you could just breed it to the correct gender.

doesnt this assume every pokemon you breed is the gender you need? and can you hold everstone + brace now?

This guide does assume that you are able to choose the gender (and/or you are able to breed dittos together), as otherwise, it is impossible to breed a 5x31 or 6x31.

and no. A single pokemon cannot hold both an everstone and a brace at the same time. Edited by xGilanx

I disagree, it would just be more difficult.

The chance is really really low. Especially for those pokemon who are highly imbalanced in their gender ratios, such as fossil pokemon who are almost always males.

Nice work Gilan, looks like we found our new "Breeding for Dummies" guide ;). Take your time finishing the guide and when you do just shoot me a PM and I will move it into the main forum and add it to the index.

Thank you! Will do.

Added a new section to the guide. Condensed the guide all onto one post. And began to color a little bit.

I would greatly appreciate if a couple of people would go over the ability breeding section and giving some feedback.

Nice guide  man

a lot of people complain alot and the old breeding system is based on luck and weeks of work and to get pokes with 3x31 and 4x31 that people do not want to buy! only seek 6x31 lol for me 28+ ivs its fine  with perfect nature its good for me

Well this is not new , this thing with the braces already existis  ,  who plays nintendo games  knows that

Modifications was made and the staff and the creators of this MMO congrats for the good work and this breeding system on fire red

just waiting for emerald official release to comeback xp

Not to mention the time it will take for us to get all those 31 pokes on the wild bushes! Now regarding money 4m leaving aside the countless pokeballs we might use each poke and obviously we won't be doing this on the wild so..people will be selling 1x31 /2x31 etc pokes all around and without knowing how much they will be asking for them..so this might be more money for all this. 

I don't want to be negative but am i the only one thinking all this is too much? time and money consuming? Your really think all this is viable? 

BTW Thanks for the guide.

Edited by Banchidudle

thank you for this you absolute babe, also, the brace things, can u use it three times on one poke so u can decide the 3 ivs? or is it a hold item, so one? since the other parent will be holding everstone, most likely

It is a hold item, so only 1 per poke.

2 questions here...

Can both parents hold braces?

If so, if I have 2 3x31 pokes in the opposite places like 1 in Atk,SpAtk,Speed...Nd the other with Hp,Def,SpDef. Possible to get 6x31?

Yes both parents can hold a brace.

And no, you cannot get a 6x31 from those two 3x31's.

with those 2 particular 3x31's, the best you would end up with is a 3x31, but you could very well end up with a 0x31 and if you used 2 braces you would only be guaranteeing yourself a 2x31. 

Edited by Munya

well lets say I did breed with those to pokes of 3x31. How would it turn out?....i haven't tried PTS because I don't like not saving my stuff

Look at it this way...If you have 31s in one stat on both parents, it'll always be 31 to the offspring, seeing as now there's no more +3/-8

Otherwise, it's the average of the both parent's IV's.

Amazing guide man this is true help! but i have a question what about if you get two males babys trying to do the example of the two 2x31 in the firts example to get a 3x31? if you get 

Male: 0/31/31/0/0/0

Male: 0/0/31/31/0/0 

:S

Edited by LeaderFireRed