The Breeding Guide

Gilan

Damnit Gilan, Amazing Work !

You could add a "Requirements" section to mention how many 1x31 Pokemons we need etc to make it simpler ?
Also put headings nicely so it looks nicely arranged.

It's awesome anyway :)

Yeah I plan to. I just wrote all of that on my iPhone 4S, so all the "pretty" stuff won't come around until I make it back to my desktop in a couple days.

There is a way to guarantee nature along with hidden power.

Of course. If you want a 30 in a specific stat rather than 31, then just go through the same steps and substitute the 30 in for 31 for the necessary stats.

Just trying to brainstorm those steps all in your head, it seems that you had a hard time sleeping....

Great Job.

You hit the bullseye. I stayed awake lying in bed till two in the morning last night thinking only of the breeding mechanics... Edited by xGilanx

Extra note that should be added: Don't get greedy and keep your 4x31 uguu

Nothing about this guide is based on luck, besides wild encounters. So, being greedy just means you will spend a lot more money.

Good god this will take me 5 years but seriously nice guide, it helps a lot! 10/10

haha, just wait till you breed for the right nature >=)

(I'll write that part in a couple hours. I already figured it all out on paper, but I developed a headache from it, so I'm taking a little break).

Thank you!
However, I'm going to need that post slot, so if a mod could delete MrAnonymous's post I would be grateful (or move this post above his). I forgot to make reserves. Muh bad.

Request completed.

I stayed awake lying in bed till two in the morning last night thinking only of the breeding mechanics...

Welcome to my world.

OK I added in requirements (this includes the costs). I calculated that breeding a perfect natured 6x31 will cost, at a minimum, 3,012,800 pokeyen. This assumes that you only use standard pokeballs, ans that you catch exactly what you need and nothing you don't need. Therefore, I think the monetary costs will near 4,000,000 pokeyen, but that is my complete guess.

I will start cleaning up and making it look spiffy starting on Sunday.

You should do a list of all the different combinations possible, I really wouldn't know where to begin being accurate doing it.  What I mean is like, in that test I did.

I used

1x31 in Stat 1

16x31 in Stat 2

6x31 in Stat 3

4x31 in Stat3

4x31 in Stat4

1x31 in Stat5

Really the only thing that would be needed is

1, 1, 4, 4, 6, 16

2, 2, 2, 2, 6, 16(if this one is possible) so on so forth.

If they can all be figured out then a spreadsheet could be done for each to make sure people never mess up.  Maybe not even a spreadsheet but just a very very very specific guide with no real room for failure.

Edited by Uroko

You should do a list of all the different combinations possible, I really wouldn't know where to begin being accurate doing it. What I mean is like, in that test I did.

I used
1x31 in Stat 1
16x31 in Stat 2
6x31 in Stat 3
4x31 in Stat3
4x31 in Stat4
1x31 in Stat5

Really the only thing that would be needed is
1, 1, 4, 4, 6, 16
2, 2, 2, 2, 6, 16(if this one is possible) so on so forth.

If they can all be figured out then a spreadsheet could be done for each to make sure people never mess up. Maybe not even a spreadsheet but just a very very very specific guide with no real room for failure.

I think I see what you are saying. If I'm not wrong, you are saying to include a section that makes a list of all of the possible cominations of the 1x31's that could work for making a 6x31 pokemon.

I will add something like this when I have time. I have a feeling it's going to be a lot of combinations, so I'm going to have to go about it systematically.

edit: I also need to add a section for dealing with gender issues (assuming we get to choose the gender of the egg) and a section for how best to go about getting the ability you want on your finished product (assuming 80% rule).

edit 2: I also need to add a clause to Step 1 about breeding your perfect pokemon with eggmoves, but that's pretty simple. Edited by xGilanx