Would you support a server wipe?

Archinix

Server Wipe  

220 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support a server wipe?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

i'd like a wipe when the PST emerald goes live.

So I can have a chance to actually maybe kinda of keep up with the veterans who know what they're doing...

I'm too casual for that though.

But I'd like to try.

I don't really care about stats of pokemon.

I just pick up ones I like.

My favorite type is dark or ghost.

haunter/houndoom xD

Edited by Blackbeard

How about just a new server? I played AGES ago when it was first available but lost sight of it after other things that came across.

Dont know if its possible and i don't know if it has been talked about, but a new server would benefit the new and old who want a new challenge. Maybe a different rule set aswell.

I would be happy to donate to a new server. 

It would leave the original server less people (by how much i dont know) but all depends on demand. 

I would support a wipe but understand its a sensitive issue, in any game. Usually depending on demand and popularity a new server is usually introduced to widen the demand and popularity and push through for new players.

How about just a new server? I played AGES ago when it was first available but lost sight of it after other things that came across.

Dont know if its possible and i don't know if it has been talked about, but a new server would benefit the new and old who want a new challenge. Maybe a different rule set aswell.

I would be happy to donate to a new server. 

It would leave the original server less people (by how much i dont know) but all depends on demand. 

I would support a wipe but understand its a sensitive issue, in any game. Usually depending on demand and popularity a new server is usually introduced to widen the demand and popularity and push through for new players.

I agree with you, I was thinking the same thing but it seems to have been discussed before that there isn't enough player base for it to happen and that a server wipe would pretty much be on the same playing field. (When it comes to the outcome of such an idea) But just maybe... just maybe... one day they will appeal to the new players and maybe as well set a different set of rules for the new server. But that is as likely to happen as the Hoen update happening last year.

All you can do now is just suggest things and stuff. 

Edited by NoadHunter
Deleted reference to removed content.

what about sever-vipe every day/month/year so that no one would get tired/rich(sometimes tired and rich happenes at the same time though)?

and yeah i gonna say it:if u guys wants a server vipe,then kill all un-shiny poke would be the best prescription.

Edited by ShinyGligar

I don't care either way. 

Wipe? Awesome. I just lose 200+ hours of my old character. Guess I'll make a new one and start collecting from scratch!
No Wipe?`Alright, guess I'm back to normal collecting, except I get to go back to Hoenn now! Yey!

Uh, I did read "bro". Useless or not(manipulated or not), I still would like to compare to the breeding poll just to see something that I want to personally see. Read what I wrote, I didn't ask for it, nor did I demand it. I was just suggesting to make a poll. It's entirely up to him to make the poll or not. Could careless if he decides not to do it. Still wouldn't hurt to see a poll.

You'll be alright, "bro",

In the forum, I've been here a whole year and I have more than 3000 hours so...

it took me from sept 12 to jan 15 to get 3200 hour. that amounts to about 3.5 hours playing per day. That's embarrassing how much I play (lol). Then I see people play one year only with more hours than me. Your eyes must burn from staring at monitor. tumblr_inline_mo11adsCQp1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mo11ad6K4f1qz4rgp.gif

Your eyes must burn from staring at monitor.

I use glasses to be in the pc maybe that's a reason I'm not blind yet xD but yeah you play just a little, I don't play everyday religiously but almost everyday I can play and I have the time I play like 10 hours in a day or something

i don't see the problem with the gap between the new and old players, its not that difficult to get good comp pokes. i have been playing a month or so and already have a handful decent comps. So i would vote no for a server wipe. And i think and hope the new breeding and split will fix much of the inflation in the game

Some Minecraft servers get deleted every update and people have learnt to get on with it! So I say if that happens every so often "For the better I might add!" Then why not here?

4100+ hours of gameplay will be gone but it might make the game fun again :)

yeah minecraft... do you battle in minecraft with stuff that took you weeks/months to finish?  i don't think so ( unless you play pixelmon tho xD but thats one of a few reasons why i don't play pixelmon in multiplayer mode)  i've been around here since 20th january 2013 and have ~3k hours and i don't support a server wipe because why the heck should i lose my stuff when others can't keep up?
do you even play another mmo? for example play wow if you played wow long enough you'll have a very good equipment etc and someone who is a beginner don't have this equipment so server wipe? how does that sound to you? X'D

and for everyone who supports a serverwipe: pls delete every pokemon you have and create a new char and start from scratch again if you want because comp players ( at least most of them) don't want to lose their progress and the hours they spent !!!

yeah minecraft... do you battle in minecraft with stuff that took you weeks/months to finish?  i don't think so ( unless you play pixelmon tho xD but thats one of a few reasons why i don't play pixelmon in multiplayer mode)  i've been around here since 20th january 2013 and have ~3k hours and i don't support a server wipe because why the heck should i lose my stuff when others can't keep up?
do you even play another mmo? for example play wow if you played wow long enough you'll have a very good equipment etc and someone who is a beginner don't have this equipment so server wipe? how does that sound to you? X'D

and for everyone who supports a serverwipe: pls delete every pokemon you have and create a new char and start from scratch again if you want because comp players ( at least most of them) don't want to lose their progress and the hours they spent !!!

You are waaaayyy too emotional over this, and (not entirely at you) stop with the "I've been here since xxxxx, so I get a say and seems you're newer your opinion is completely invalid."