Would you support a server wipe?

Archinix

Server Wipe  

220 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support a server wipe?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

God damnit there's no need to get all emotional about this shit. Just give a goddamn no to the man and I'm sure he'll be satisfied. Archinix aint an asshole.

Not saying he is. But when your a cm and your talking about a server wipe I don't think that's really a good thing to do. Imo it's out of place. I might come off rude but when people are just saying oh let's server wipe no solution, that's childish. Dig deeper postpone the update and figure it out before a wipe.

I respect arch alot and what he did for the community. But this is not a solution. Eventually in 2 years we will be here again if we wipe. Edited by Excelimpulse

Not saying he is. But when your a cm and your talking about a server wipe I don't think that's really a good thing to do. Imo it's out of place. I might come off rude but when people are just saying oh let's server wipe no solution, that's childish. Dig deeper postpone the update and figure it out before a wipe.

Archi isn't a cm anymore lmao. 

Do you read what you type before you send it? Seriously, your last two or three posts have completely undone all the progress you made lately towards not being a douche. Stop being fucking dramatic, a server wipe isn't "quitting" you moron. Quitting is giving up on what you're doing and not doing it anymore. Wiping would be resetting everyone and starting over with a "clean slate." It doesn't take a lot of intelligence to see that those two concepts are completely fucking different and can't be used in your shitty analogy.

Do you read what you type before you send it? Seriously, your last two or three posts have completely undone all the progress you made lately towards not being a douche. Stop being fucking dramatic, a server wipe isn't "quitting" you moron. Quitting is giving up on what you're doing and not doing it anymore. Wiping would be resetting everyone and starting over with a "clean slate." It doesn't take a lot of intelligence to see that those two concepts are completely fucking different and can't be used in your shitty analogy.

How is a wipe a "solution"? Please explain. You are erasing progress being made. What is that definition in your book? That is quitting , how is that not your giving up trying to figure it out on this server without saying lets start over.

With the addition with Hoenn and new breeding, I'm curious as to what everyone's opinion is on a complete server wipe (all comps, all shinys, everything reset).

To start, I'm 100% all for the server wipe, although it may cause some to quit, but will bring a fair amount back. Personally, I think CatchMMO was very enjoying, but as long as we have these comps that were bred, it will be fairly hard for catching to compare.

Inb4 shiny traders "ma shinyz"

those comps will be burned if used to breed, so... its a little difference of time between new and old players

edit: i forgot make it clear, NO

Edited by Yaguarete

How is a wipe a "solution"? Please explain. You are erasing progress being made. What is that definition in your book? That is quitting , how is that not your giving up trying to figure it out on this server without saying lets start over.

I didn't say it was a good solution. It's a possible solution. By wiping, they'd be picking a possible solution, which is different than quitting, or not picking any solution.

I didn't say it was a good solution. It's a possible solution. By wiping, they'd be picking a possible solution, which is different than quitting, or not picking any solution.

Well then what we view as a solution are different. Erasing something is never a solution in my book. What is done is done. I apolagize if I come off rude but erasing the progress we have shaped the community into with the different style of comps we have And shinies and friends for that matter. All of that can be erased if we server wipe it. Like I said in the other topic I think we should see how breeding goes for a couple months then if it is failing, add the split with a wipe then because it's broken then. Edited by Excelimpulse

Once again I apologize to all I offended. I Am sorry. Sloppy is right I should read before I click send. But that is what I am feeling but it could of been brought down a lot.

I am staying off the forums till the update comes out. I dint want involved anymore. It's depressing even thinking about a wipe.

Edited by Excelimpulse