Would you support a server wipe?

Archinix

Server Wipe  

220 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support a server wipe?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

The breeding system is completely changing. Without a server wipe people with $$ and breeders and comps acquired from the old breeding system will have a massive advantage over less wealthy people and newcomers. This will create a split between the wealthy and poor. It could make the game unfair. But only time will tell.

1200 hours in breeding only = all old players is the solution, is injust than new players with 300 hours have = breeds, pokemons comps and money = that old players with 1000-2000 hours.
if in other year begun the game more new players, other clean?
the clean is a stupid idea, works hard in the game o playing other game and use cheats for getting all easy.

Is that the only reason for a server wipe? Because reading this I basically see "those who played longer are at an advantage", ... duh? It seems as if you expect those with more experience and time invested in an mmo shouldn't have an advantage over a new player. There is always going to be a gap, but that's just my opinion I guess.

No thats a fact. Literally the only thing that will happen is the ccomps we already have are just going to raise in value. That is it. And a lot of comps are going to lose value bc of the split. So why ppl still think a server wipe is a good idea is beyond me.

Edited by codylramey

No thats a fact. Literally the only thing that will happen is the ccomps we already have are just going to raise in value. That is it. And a lot of comps are going to lose value bc of the split. So why ppl still think a server wipe is a good idea is beyond me.

Before I knew about the split I thought it'd be a good idea after the split I'm going both ways. I'll be Ok with a wipe or without one, because regardless of what you do there will always be a gap between players. Some just have more time than others.

Never had a problem with the poverty plebeians of this game, its easy to forget they are human but we need to try and see where they are coming from. I hope they try and see how hard it is for us privileged people, people always wanting to trade with you, people giving you stuff, you never know who is true friend or who is after your shinies, who is legitimately offering their noodz etc.. as you can see its very tough being an e-millionair, one day it could happen to you too, now excuse me while I go bless poor people by parading my shinies in viridian.

but that's just my opinion I guess.

And you're right. It's not complicated to grind your way to relatively good comps (paydaying, shard hunting, storyline) and to get good. 

Who said we need fucking 6x31s to play comp, the only 31 you need in any case is speed. These kids in trade chat are asking for cheap perfect comps when they don't know how to use them properly.

A MMO takes time, and this one is very newbie-frendly if you ask me. 

Never had a problem with the poverty plebeians of this game, its easy to forget they are human but we need to try and see where they are coming from. I hope they try and see how hard it is for us privileged people, people always wanting to trade with you, people giving you stuff, you never know who is true friend or who is after your shinies, who is legitimately offering their noodz etc.. as you can see its very tough being an e-millionair, one day it could happen to you too, now excuse me while I go bless poor people by parading my shinies in viridian.

the best post on the forums lately.

We were all beginners at some point. This game already gives more opportunities to starters than most other games. In fact, all a beginner needs to care about at first is finish the storyline, which will take some time. There are many ways to make money other than breeding (which I never did by the way): paydaying, ev training for other people, buying Uts and making them comp, trainer tower farming for choice band or just trading. Also, unlike others other games this is not pay to win, nor does ingame money makes someone a stronger trainer than someone else. If breeding is a problem, fix it, don't delete everything.

I get emotional because I don't understand how can we even discuss this. The fact that we are discussing it means that we might have a similar discussion in the future, but with a different outcome.

Just dont discuss or suggest anything, freedom of speech doesnt apply here, they dont like it they just delete your post. So save yourself the time.

I don't know why people are getting so emotional about this. (Looking at you, musay). Darkshade came out and said they're not wiping. Take it down a notch

He said they dont have plans, plans could have changed ;)

Sorry these people who care so much about this is funny.