Hey Devs.Do u even play this game?

ShinyGligar

Notes:Its starts from the new breeding system but its not limited by that,i know there is a thread for discussion on it but its already 16 pages and i want my voice to be heard.

We got this forums which i check like 5 or 10 times everyday. And we talk,argue and complain a lot on forum,but devs arent even listening..they just develop this game in their own careless way and then ask us to suck it.

Its really a great idea to bring up refinement tbh,catchmmo back and we go back into wild again.i got it,and its might be a cool decision or even a talented one actually if we start breeding in this way,but it's totally shit if devs just change the breeding system all of a sudden.  It obviously would lead to a massive shock on comp market and makes noobs/poor people like a thousand miles alway from good comps(they might be able to buy semi-good/ready-to-use ones for 30k or 50k atm.).

I fully aware of the fact that all update is the best time for traders to get profit(i got most of my wealth during last update when egg crashes and pokeyen were brought in.),but now it seems like i just lose all my passion about getting rich.I can expect it that one day a new update might break shinys as well like how they skyrocketing comps now,devs dont actually know about how this world works and they dont care or respect either shiny or comp market in pokemmo.

At the end of the day ,chat in Global or just dealing with programs in Gm/God modes wont help understand how pokemmo worlds works for our ordinary players.
So,devs.Do u even play this game?If u guys ever want to make this game somehow better,then go down from sky or throne and try to truly communicate with players.
Edited by ShinyGligar

I am sympathizing with all the breeders now, since they took away my shiny starter hunting too for no rational reason. They could have just kept the level cap for starters, but they decided to do something weird and nobody knows why.

RIP

Edit: Look at his poor little face! He is innocent :(

004-CharmanderShiny.png

Edited by Exitium

I am sympathizing with all the breeders now, since they took away my shiny starter hunting too for no rational reason. They could have just kept the level cap for starters, but they decided to do something weird and nobody knows why.

RIP

Because people kept padding our database with trash accounts and because giving you freebies devalues the work of other people later in the game.

How to be an pokemmo player

step1: complain about there hasn't been any update for long time

step2: then the update comes out complain about how bad it is

step3: ask for it be changed back 

step4: then devs say they wont change it back, ask again

step5: staff still not want to change it back, why not complain more about it and ask more for getting the old system back

step6: complain more about devs and the update

step7: continue with step 6...

step1: complain
step2: complain
step3: change 
step4: change
step5: complain
step6: complain more
step7: step 1...

Ftfy

Damn brah if you wanted to be heard at least use something other than a 12-year-old-girl-cursive-dear-diary font

lmao That font literally hurt my eyes.

Edited by FlareBlitzz

RIP

Edit: Look at his poor little face! He is innocent :(

004-CharmanderShiny.png

god this is so nonsense, just go hunt them in grass now u probably will be faster anyways this way

thats what you get for not making "delete account" option

inb4 0.00984 % Encounter rate at Mt Moon..

Because people kept padding our database with trash accounts and because giving you freebies devalues the work of other people later in the game.

How is shiny starter hunting through character creation a freebie? Isn't it like soft-resetting in the original games and earn something rare by spending a lot time doing the same thing over and over again.

Edited by Exitium

How is shiny starter hunting through character creation a freebie? Isn't it like soft-resetting in the original games and earn something rare by spending a lot time doing the same thing over and over again.

well you see, their definition of effort is spending time playing the game through, not overloading the database with more and more accounts that will never be used again... since you seem kinda uneducated with the progress of a server, allow me to explain to you : 
Every server has a limited amount of space to be of usage, overloading one can later cause server related issues such as lag, overloading and shutting down, or buying another server to create more space which costs money...
What devs fails to realise is that Pokemon as in a game has many exploits within and there is literally not much can be done (other than limiting 1 account 3 characters per IP range)

Everything we give you through the storyline is a "freebie". You get it regardless of how good you are or how much time you spend post-game. Unlike the single player games, if we give you something for free and it is tradeable, it affects other players because it is a good which has value. If the "freebie" method is faster and provides the same thing, we have devalued the work of people who play at the end of the game and we encourage people to run the storyline over and over.

well you see, their definition of effort is spending time playing the game through, not overloading the database with more and more accounts that will never be used again... since you seem kinda uneducated with the progress of a server, allow me to explain to you : 
Every server has a limited amount of space to be of usage, overloading one can later cause server related issues such as lag, overloading and shutting down, or buying another server to create more space which costs money...
What devs fails to realise is that Pokemon as in a game has many exploits within and there is literally not much can be done (other than limiting 1 account 3 characters per IP range)

wut

Well I thought it was possible to overwrite data on a server by deleting a character and creating a new one. 

nah. only nerds play pokemon.

People get very upset when stuff changes on them.
z5cwr8n.gif

Sorry but im not a nerd and im getting upset for a good fucking reason.Im not a fucking 10 years old kid.Im an adult 23 years old and i had fun playing this game but now with these changes in breeding i dont feel like playing at all.Also this game is far worse than it used to be cause as shiny gligar said you dont give a fuck about our  opinion.Good bye and i hope you mods enjoy the shit game you have created and good luck with the problems you will have to deal with due to your inability to make things right.