New breeding system. Megathread Discussion.

KingTsunami

but the new breeding doesn't make breeding (even if you breed for all 20+ except speed 31) easier for that. It's still much much harder than the old system.

edit: I guess we'll just have to see

That's implying that the goal is to use breeding as a means to create Pokemon with high IVs -- in this case it's not really, and it never really should have been, if you ask me. However this system does reward persistence if you absolutely want to create that perfect Pokemon. Otherwise there are a few tools to help you out.

That's implying that the goal is to use breeding as a means to create Pokemon with high IVs -- in this case it's not really, and it never really should have been, if you ask me. However this system does reward persistence if you absolutely want to create that perfect Pokemon. Otherwise there are a few tools to help you out.

Why would you not breed for high ivs? Do you even comp.

Well we have different views, I'm perfectly fine with 'Catch to Breed', as in breeding helps you to 'enchant' your catches and overtime you upgrade to better and better Pokémon. Although I still think it takes a bit 'too much' time. Atleast I know I wouldn't be able to stick that much time into it.

fuck, I spent an hour writing that thought out post on page 28 then no one is going to read it because it's long and the page flipped. There's too much spam in this thread to bother saying anything. My last (short) post was also ignored in this thread. gg'nor. see u in game fellas, cheers. tumblr_inline_mo11akDOIn1qz4rgp.gif

fuck, I spent an hour writing that thought out post on page 28 then no one is going to read it because it's long and the page flipped. There's too much spam in this thread to bother saying anything. My last (short) post was also ignored in this thread. gg'nor. see u in game fellas, cheers. tumblr_inline_mo11akDOIn1qz4rgp.gif

or you can just edit this post with a 'repost'

Last minute balancing changes-

• Ability switcher implemented via consumable. Done as a pure cash sink atm. Will do it differently later.
  • Gender disparity for the 85%/15% species has been equalized to 50%/50%. Direct gender selection was essentially a workaround at the time of creation. Not touching 75%/25%.
  • No whinerino about shinies.

No further PTS updates

Last minute balancing changes-

• Ability switcher implemented via consumable. Done as a pure cash sink atm. Will do it differently later.
  • Gender disparity for the 85%/15% species has been equalized to 50%/50%. Direct gender selection was essentially a workaround at the time of creation. Not touching 75%/25%.
  • No whinerino about shinies.

No further PTS updates

With last minute changes do you mean the update is about to hit?

"As a side note, I don't think that one little trade box would support that much increased trade activity without it being a massive pile of unreadable spam. The spanish people were already using global as a trade channel 2 in the old breeding system (not that anyone seemed to care deeply?). In that system, if you didn't already have a breeder (many of us did), you could look in the trade box. With this system, especially with gender selection off, we're talking about people looking and posting in the trade chat every single time they catch and breed for something. It's probably about 2x the volume of people in the same amount of space in the trade box."

Thats why an auction house that worked propperly would solve so many problems for the sellers and for the buyers.

Edited by Pedra87

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.