i don't understand why breeding is temporarily disabled

Feari

give me your best answer. there is no real reason. it won't make a difference. people have been breeding with this pseudo for months. the game is boring. everyone is essentially stuck. there is no movement. just a viridian ch1 rave. too many man. just update the breeding system when the update comes out. bakas. ^-^

godly pokes are to cheap, i think.

so when breeding off price go high or sth like that ;)

I must be super rich now

It's staff's christmas gift for us. They want us to spend our christmas break with familys and friends and not to waste our time on an online pokemon MMO game.

They just want to ruin our lives~

so who is the piece of shit uncle?

Not recognizing yourself, bae? <3

Maybe they're planning on only letting you get one egg at a time still, just figuring out how to make it so you can't get an egg from one daycare while you have one from the other.

Edited by Inarin

Not recognizing yourself, bae? <3

Maybe they're planning on only letting you get one egg at a time still, just figuring out how to make it so you can't get an egg from one daycare while you have one from the other.

god damnit inarin, i was giving him a chance to shine with that comeback...

even so still two would collide, unless making the egg hatching process take longer than before (10 mins to hatch/receive?) 

Edited by Malorne

It's to avoid inflation of godly versions of the new pokes when Hoenn is released I think. I know people who have been prepping breeders for well over a month now. Personally I think that disabling it now was pointless because people have already had enough time to prep, but seeing as breeding is being tweaked it could've all been for nothing and the devs will have some pretty pissed off players on their hands; not that they'd care.