[Denied] Suggestion for when a mod deletes something

Pretty much everyone has had this happen to them, or at least most people. When a mod removes your post and you're not sure what was wrong with it. So my suggestion is to make it so when a mod deletes your post there has to be a reason or explanation left behind as to why it was deleted so know one is confused as to why it was removed.

Ex: Aura and rev threads

Edited by dustybunny

Agreed, support. I got very surprised when my goodbye post got removed. Apparently it's back, but I got very frustrated when it was removed as it was not violating any rules. Moderating the forum is surely good, but overmoderating isn't and it only causes more problems between community and staff.

I agree because I've had like 10 posts deleted today alone and once I bitched about my goodbye being deleted it magically reappeared on the thread. I would love to know why my posts are being deleted yet no warnings or warning points at all for posts that seem to making the staff unhappy

I agree because I've had like 10 posts deleted today alone and once I uguued about my goodbye being deleted it magically reappeared on the thread. I would love to know why my posts are being deleted yet no warnings or warning points at all for posts that seem to making the staff unhappy

oh so you just have to ask your deleted post back and they put it back?

SO THATS HOW IT WORKS, we figured it out guys