[story] Bonfire

https://www.scribd.com/doc/251031989/Bonfire

Started writing this story for the legendary contest and got 3 pages in before I found out that the word limit was 2k- (totally my own fault for not even checking the rules). Had so much fun that I decided to finish it anyway XD

It takes place in 15th century Kanto. I hope you enjoy Bonfire. :)

Edited by kakaloto

Started writing this story for the legendary contest and got 3 pages in before I found out that the word limit was 2k- (totally my own fault for not even checking the rules). Had so much fun that I decided to finish it anyway XD

It takes place in 15th century Kanto. The first quarter of the story is in "third draft" basically done but in need of some polishing (checking for typos etc.) The second quarter of the story is in "second draft" so I'll have to go along and do punctuation/spacing in addition to checking for *copious amounts* of typos grammar screwups. The remaining half is straight up rough draft, but the story itself is complete. All that being said I hope you enjoy Bonfire. :)

https://www.scribd.com/doc/251031989/Bonifre

(just noticed that scribd did some really wacky things with the spacing- apologies in advance for all the extra scrolling :S )

Nice story, although, do want to ask why you are doing this story... Legendary story?

Thanks so much guys. Been trying to keep my attachment to it as light as possible so I wont be crushed if someone notices something ... well.. storycrushing. Get's harder to be neutral the more I go back and do edits though. And yeah Bestfriends, it was going to be for the legendary writing contest, but it's way too long. Ended up just writing it for fun. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I always thought it was "B-But!" not "B but-"

Meh, good story though and I love how I could imagine everything, I don't enjoy how far in time it is but I still love it. Please make more stories. I mean, you've inspired me to make some. Just started one. xD

Thanks for the story! :D

• Kizhaz locked this topic