Winter Hatred Thread

Heimann

Rant about the terrible weather, terrible drivers, car problems etc in this thread.

My part of the state (Ohio) got out first snow of the year while I was working ( 3rd shift \o/ )  So I leave at 3:30 AM walk into the parking lot and notice no footprints/tire tracks in the snow at all & think to my self OH BOY I CANT WAIT TO DRIVE HOME.

Only about 1 inch has stuck to the ground and it is that nasty slushy snow. Trying to leave work I almost slide into traffic due to underestimating the slickness of it. People ride my ass the entire way home wanting to go flying around at 40+ Every light people are gliding into the traffic from not breaking soon enough, people are spinning out at every other turn IT WAS TERRIBLE.

Thank the based god I got home alive. 

10827504106_7ab0540f26.jpg

Edited by Heimann

it makes my skin veeeeerrrryyyyyyyy dry but other than that we're cool

This speaks to me. My skin is already dry every other time of the year, but it's super dry in the winter

Also it makes my lips get extremely chapped and literally need to have chapstick on me at all times because of it

Why are the power plants inactive, Walrus?

In my little bit of Canaland we haven't gotten snow yet. Hopefully we have some for Christmas.

Powerplant Doel 4 got sabotaged and sustained major damage in august, but they think they can get it back running.

Doel 1 and Doel 2 are 40 years old and should have been closed by now, but they'll keep them open for 10 more years.

Oh and Doel 3 and Thiange 2 were closed for like checkup since the reactors got damaged from use, but they can't get them running for the winter.

Edited by TheGloriousWalrus

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.