In game shops for trade

chuur

Question

Suggestion regarding implementing in game shops for trade

Kinda biting off maplestory/ perfect world, and other MMOs, the idea of having an in game market to sell uts/ items would be very useful. I think it'd trump the use of trade in forums and having to catch each other online to do transactions. Many don't even look at trade forums.
You could set up (maybe pay for) a time limited shop displaying what you're selling with an exact yen price. This would help minimize spamming trade 295536x and getting lowballed and being able to sell while offline.
The difficulties and issues I see with this is that there would need to be a giant space since the amount of shops, it'd probably require players to use other channels.
In an old game "Hero Online", u could go afk and stand wherever you want. Then there would be a small title over ur avatar and customers could click you to check what your selling and buy from you without you actually needing to be there.
Also I know Quests aren't originally part of pkmn games, but I think the community would enjoy having to complete certain quest to turn in for small monetary rewards. Just an idea

2 answers to this question