Ask Nationality/Language Upon Account Creation

Gilan

Question

So, it really annoys me when people talk in languages that I don't understand when I only have English and Spanish chats visible. I think it would be a good idea to ask new accounts, upon creation, what language they speak so that they can automatically be put in the correct chat language. Cause it is too difficult to tell them to click on the British flag and change it themselves.

Yes I do, if i am in an english channel I expect to see english spoken. Not other languages in an english speaking channel.

Oh well, i hope you will not go blind someday looking the chat.

I think you guys are making a mountain out of a molehill, its like the worst thing the game provide.

Oh well, i hope you will not go blind someday looking the chat.

I think you guys are making a mountain out of a molehill, its like the worst thing the game provide.

;-;

This was a small, little suggestion in the first place...

staff said "If you don't speak english, you can't play this game".

LOL go home, the suggestion is good. Your guide idea like for smartphone wtf is that you're the one making it the big deal.

There's people that doesn't know english, they still play, and spam the English chat. The most fast & efficient idea easy to code is a first boot language pop up as said.

But the game should have a location feature with gui for most common languages.