Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

Heimann

• 2 weeks later...

Climbing that ladder damn quick for being new to the game, I'm impressed.

I've been getting some decent cards now and then and ive been slowly making my decks better, also have a slight grasp of what most cards do and common strategy now. Been doing really well with this paladin poverty deck so far, although it's really incomplete and i have a bunch of cards in mind i could use to make it better (shit i dont even have a single equality, muster or quartermaster etc either).

Winter how are you playing this? I thought you had to pay to get cards.

Well technically it's f2p, you get a decent amount of gold (which you can use to buy packs, arena runs etc..)for doing some basic shit in the beggining and you get more by getting wins against other people, it takes a while to get decent cards and someone who spends a lot of money will always be at an advantage but the game is fun and easy to get into.

Played this since October  2013, 5 golden heroes, legend every season, #1 EU Legend a couple times, also stream it sometimes with 100-150 viewers, almost fully golden decks and blablabla.

Too much RNG tho. Not like Pokemmo where you are guarantee to find a Shiny soon or later.

[spoiler]

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

[/spoiler]

Edited by Shyntil

Played this since October  2013, 5 golden heroes, legend every season, #1 EU Legend a couple times, also stream it sometimes with 100-150 viewers, almost fully golden decks and blablabla.

Too much RNG tho. Not like Pokemmo where you are guarantee to find a Shiny soon or later.

[spoiler]

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

[/spoiler]

cant tell if srs

I'm actually debating crafting two Golden Vitality Totems instead of Vol'jin so I can have the full set of Golden Totems (Flametongue, Vitality, Mana Tide).

Somebody save me from myself.

EDIT: DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/15700587539

The following balance change will be made in an upcoming patch:

• Undertaker now reads: Whenever you summon a minion with Deathrattle, gain +1 Attack. 
  • Undertaker was frustrating to play against. It often gained both Attack and Health stats significantly above those of other inexpensive minions very early in the game. With this change, we expect Undertaker will still be better than other 1-Mana minions when played in a deck with a Deathrattle theme, but more likely to die in combat against other minions.
Edited by Plague

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.