Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

Heimann

installing this shit, gib tips for n00b

Get standard cards from all classes by leveling up and do naxxramas for the special class cards.

Then randomly form some standard decks and do play mode to practice.

Gather some coins and use them to play arena (150) or booster packs (100), Plague prefers to spend it on Arena but as a newbie you'd probably be better off spending them on packs because you'll end up losing anyway.

flamewhatever totem is my new bff

Shaman Master Race.

[spoiler]Except unfortunately it's probably the worst constructed class in the game atm[/spoiler]

Also, for fellow arena-goers: http://www.heartharena.com/

Rates picks, has its own tier listing for cards, checks for synergy between cards, going to be trying it out even though I'm already fairly confident in my ability to draft. Maybe I'll learn something/find out I'm not as good as I think.

Edited by Plague

I usually check this site where they have card ranking per class on arena i forgot what site tho.my best run was just 7-3 all rekted by mage. even if i play all my minions carefully (baiting their sheep, frostbolt, flamecannon and fireballs) i still find myself running out of late game minions kek. i usually use mage warrior paladin in arena (ordered by what i usually use). I also want to learn the mech meta :<

Edited by anjoman15

Yeah shaman is what i'm using mostly now, seems like the most fun one of all the classes i tried, also i got some rares for it in my packs so that helped my decision, got 2 lightning storms, which has helped a lot lately as I was just matched 4 times in a row with warlocks who just life tap and spam low cost creatures (is this shit the meta ?)

me afterwards: 

orangoutan.jpg

Yeah shaman is what i'm using mostly now, seems like the most fun one of all the classes i tried, also i got some rares for it in my packs so that helped my decision, got 2 lightning storms, which has helped a lot lately as I was just matched 4 times in a row with warlocks who just life tap and spam low cost creatures (is this shit the meta ?)

me afterwards: 

orangoutan.jpg

Zoo is probably always going to be cancer. I don't think Blizzard will ever discourage aggro.

Zoo is probably always going to be cancer. I don't think Blizzard will ever discourage aggro.

Thats an apropriate name for it, first time i was like "aiight thats cool, mirin how agressive he is" second time "ok this must be the same guy" third time "please stop" forth time (i won this time) "this deck is literally cancer"

edit: Also i must commend blizzard as this was one of the few games i ever played where the tutorial was pretty decent, and I like how they make the opening of packs such a big deal with all the special effects and shit, i remember always being hype as a kid to open pokemon booster packs and mtg packs

Edited by Winterbrah

Light of the Naaru is quickly becoming one of my favorite new cards.

might be good for turn 4 with injured blademaster since unhealed ones get rekt by 3/2 stuff. Btw if you use that to kill something with auchenai soulpriest will the warden still spawn?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.