Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

Heimann

i just started. unlocked most of the classes xcept sham, war, priest. I have a so so win rate with casual matches but im always having trouble dealing with the rogue thingy. Any pointers/stuff I should know when starting and also for the long run. game seems fun so far

I guess I would ask what it is about Rogues that gives you trouble. Are they flooding a lot of small dudes early on? Or is it just the endless small/combo removal?

EDIT: Also, don't buy packs. Play arena. Will help you learn the game and you'll still get a pack as a reward, along with some bonus stuff the better you do. Worst case scenario you miss out on like 10-50 gold.

Edited by Plague

Yeah, Sap can definitely be annoying. Are you playing a lot of bigger creatures? Could try running some smaller heals, like Earthen Ring Farseers, if you are getting worn down by small dudes. Maybe some stuff with strong Battlecries to make them not want to Sap your creatures.

Edited by Plague

You shouldn't buy packs, you should play Arena. :P

I'd highly recommend watching somebody else play Arena too, it accelerates the learning process from my experience.

Gold cards don't do anything, they're just shiny and you can disenchant them for more dust.

EDIT: Also what's your Battlenet ID?

Edited by Plague

Decks are going to use lots of new cards as they're op af so yes

New cards that NEED changed.
Unstable Portal

New cards that might need changed.
Dr.Boom
Whirling Zapomatic

Old cards that NEED changed.
Undertaker

That's really it, every new GvG card is either OK or slightly above average. I don't think any cards besides the ones I listed above are game breaking.

Classes that need small nerfs somehow.
Warrior
Priest

Classes that could use slight buffs.
Rogue
Druid

GvG Season 1 Tier Rankings

Fuck Everything Tier: Hunter

Very Nearly Fuck Everything Tier: Control Warrior

Great Tier: Mech Mage, Zoolock, Handlock

Good Tier: Ramp Druid, Mech Druid, Paladin, Priest

Ok Tier aka Please Help Tier aka No Real Playable Constructed Deck atm Tier: Rogue, Shaman 

Edited by Plague

>mfw 2 Fel Reaver Rogue Arena

[spoiler]h4kY5rK.jpg[/spoiler]

EDIT: >mfw my second opponent literally has 3 Shielded Minibots in the first 6 cards of his deck

[spoiler]Y3DoIXk.jpg[/spoiler]

EDIT 2: Jesus fucking christ these Paladins. I'll have to take a break, I refuse to go 3-3 with this deck.

Edited by Plague

>mfw 2 Fel Reaver Rogue Arena

[spoiler]h4kY5rK.jpg[/spoiler]

EDIT: >mfw my second opponent literally has 3 Shielded Minibots in the first 6 cards of his deck

[spoiler]Y3DoIXk.jpg[/spoiler]

Gave up on HS atm. I figured GvG would bring alot of new decks, now its just the same decks as before....but they got more annoying.

Gave up on HS atm. I figured GvG would bring alot of new decks, now its just the same decks as before....but they got more annoying.

People are slowly figuring out different stuff, and Undertaker should be RIP soon enough.

My last three arena runs in the last two days, 8-3, 7-3, 10-3. Woo.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.