Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

Heimann

Lmao like he wouldn't be OP if he was a battlecry.

99% of the time he gets immediately removed and he's still OP. I guess if he was a battlecry you wouldn't be forced to use hard removal to kill him immediately, and the 1% that you can't kill him off you don't immediately lose, but his effect would still be insane.

If anything, I expect a Nat Pagle level nerf.

I've had him live for 3 turns at most. That hasn't been a rare occurrence, though.

He's lived more for me than he's died the turn after being played.

If he gets the Pagle nerf, I don't think he'll be played at all. It's not worth the effort.

It's a shame the HS community feels the need to complain about any decent card they get beat by. Like Dr. Boom.

We could just make it so Druids can't use the card :p

Edited by TWDaryl

I've had him live for 3 turns at most. That hasn't been a rare occurrence, though.

If he gets the Pagle nerf, I don't think he'll be played at all. It's not worth the effort.

It's a shame the HS community feels the need to complain about any decent card they get beat by. Like Dr. Boom.

We could just make it so Druids can't use the card :P

Tfw I have no idea if you're srs or not in this post.

Also, of course he won't get played if he gets Pagled, that's the point lmao.

We could just make it so Druids can't use the card :P

Trn4mhK.jpg

Tfw I have no idea if you're srs or not in this post.

Also, of course he won't get played if he gets Pagled, that's the point lmao.

That's why he shouldn't be nerfed. It's too soon anyway. If they are going to nerf him, they'll do it after a lot of people buy BRM first.

Edited by TWDaryl

>playing Paladin in arena
>T1 I Argent Squire
>T2 I Shielded Minibot
>He coins out a fucking BLOOD KNIGHT
>AS A SHAMAN
>IN ARENA
>A 9/9 ON TURN 2

I hate this game

That reminds me of a crazy Paladin arena I had, can't remember if I posted it here or not. Had an argent squire, 3 or 4 Shielded mini-bots and 2 scarlet crusaders. Got offered 2 blood knights, passed up on the first one sadly and took the pirate dude. Got a consecration and two true silvers, a sweet late game with 2 ogres and final pick of the 30 I got offered Tiron which I took. 10/10 arena and I went an impressive 2 wins.

>playing Paladin in arena
>T1 I Argent Squire
>T2 I Shielded Minibot
>He coins out a fucking BLOOD KNIGHT
>AS A SHAMAN
>IN ARENA
>A 9/9 ON TURN 2

I hate this game

I haven't played Arena for a long time due to similar experiences.

Being beat by a Shaman on turn 3 or 4 is not a nice feeling.

I sexually Identify as Ragnaros the Firelord. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the lava pits dropping hot fiery blasts on disgusting insects. People say to me that a person being Ragnaros is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install lava flows and majestic horns on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Ragnaros" and respect my right to purge and purge by fire. If you can't accept me you're a elementaphobe and need to check your legendary privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

I sexually Identify as Ragnaros the Firelord. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the lava pits dropping hot fiery blasts on disgusting insects. People say to me that a person being Ragnaros is Impossible and I'm fucking pooped but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install lava flows and majestic horns on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Ragnaros" and respect my right to purge and purge by fire. If you can't accept me you're a elementaphobe and need to check your legendary privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Die Insect!!!!

Woah, how the hell did that happen? All the warrior has to do is hero power.

Ignite dropped Thaurissan, and his hand was like

Antonidas, Ice Lance, Frostbolt, Coin, Fireball and Arcane Intellect which he drew on the turn after he played Thaurissan.

edit: oh yeah, and Scamaz tried to brawl him and the Antonidas won, and Ignite stood up and started clapping so loud the mics picked it up

I can only imagine how salty Amaz was because they were playing in the same room

Edited by Gilgamesh

As of today, Hearthstone is officially supported on Apple/Android phones.

http://www.polygon.com/2015/4/14/8407107/hearthstone-ios-android-iphone-release

Wasn't updated on the Play Store when I went through but it is on Amazon's App Store. Very smooth interface, I like it a lot, will take a little bit to adjust to though.

That was actually really quick, I only saw a thread about it being discovered in a data mine 1 or 2 days ago. New iPhone arriving tomorrow as well, perfect timing.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.