Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

Heimann

Holy shit, you better 12-0 with that.

3-1 atm. No amount of good legendaries can prevent someone from being Mage'd.

EDIT: 3-2. Literally Mage'd so hard that I lost even after getting Malygos off of Sneed's.

Edited by Plague

3-1 atm. No amount of good legendaries can prevent someone from being Mage'd.
EDIT: 3-2. Literally Mage'd so hard that I lost even after getting Malygos off of Sneed's.

I know that feel. Recently lost 4-3 to a mage with 3 flamestrikes and 3 fireballs.

The worst part is that Blizzard's prepaid cards only come in $20 each so you'd have to spend $40 to get Blackrock mountain.

Naaaw dude, I have a way cheaper system:

1: Buy an Android tablet that can run Hearthstone, I'm sure you can find those just laying on the ground somewhere

2: Buy a $25 Google Play or whatever the fuck card.

3: ???

4: Blackrock Mountain.

There's no flaws!

I was going 6-1 in Arena as a Priest and I got matched up against a Mage with at least 6 fireballs and 2 flamestrikes. Every time I gained board control, BAM FIREBALL. He still had 12 cards left in his deck, so as far as I know he could've had even more.

This is why we can't have nice things.

So Thaurissan is OP.

He'll probably get nerfed to a battlecry effect, sadly.

The Heroic bosses were pretty fun.

Lmao like he wouldn't be OP if he was a battlecry.

99% of the time he gets immediately removed and he's still OP. I guess if he was a battlecry you wouldn't be forced to use hard removal to kill him immediately, and the 1% that you can't kill him off you don't immediately lose, but his effect would still be insane.

If anything, I expect a Nat Pagle level nerf.

Lmao like he wouldn't be OP if he was a battlecry.

99% of the time he gets immediately removed and he's still OP. I guess if he was a battlecry you wouldn't be forced to use hard removal to kill him immediately, and the 1% that you can't kill him off you don't immediately lose, but his effect would still be insane.

If anything, I expect a Nat Pagle level nerf.

Yeah, Nat Pagle will probably get nerfed soon.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.