Santa's Photo Shoot (Dec.19th - Jan. 19th)

Caracal

After a few days (hours) I finished my entry...

Title:

delibird.gif The Shiny Delibird  delibird.gif

fbS5saH.jpg

Description

[spoiler]

"The Shiny Delibird"

On Christmas Eve, Under the Bright Moonlight, Santa Claus and his best Elf flew with his sleigh pulled by their 6 Stantler to hand out ¡Christmas Gifts! to good childrens, And Santa's Shiny Delibird was putting gifts to wild pokémons under the Tree of Town.

[spoiler]
When waking everyone was happy and excited with their gifts... End :D
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Proofs
[spoiler]
bPGCuPK.png

[/spoiler]

^_^
Edited by Haazuu

Unfortunately hazzu, its been proven that you didn't actually draw any of those pokemon and that they were sprites taken off online, which falls into the category of 'stealing someone else's art' Your entry is DQ'd but I will allow you to make another entry since I can see how this isn't exactly stated in the rules.

But since now it will be added an further entries that break this rule will be automatically DQd and not allowed for re-entry. 

Sorry.

tangela.gif  Santa loves playing Pokemmo  tangela.gif

BiVMaU1.jpgDescription: Santa and Elf are playing Pokemmo together with their Pokemons. You can notice how Staryu and Shiny Pineco love standing on the Christmas tree while Voltorb is a bit frustrated as usual.

Proofs:

[spoiler]http://i.imgur.com/4G1OcJh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/C4e1Wji.jpg

[/spoiler]

You have a week, don't give up  :)

Also a reminder to everyone, EVERY entry must include some kind of description. Please everyone read the rules and if there are questions don't hesitate to ask.

How does your quote say uguupluff :OOOO 

Edited by Caracal
woops.