Hello Strangers ^.^

Hassan

Hi, my name is Hassan. I've been in PokeMMO for awhile now but for some reason never got around to introduce myself. I've always loved Pokemon ever since i was a young, I've played generations one through five and i think Pokemon will always be my all time favorite game. I'll probably play Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire once i read enough good feedback about them. I started playing PokeMMO back in June, 2013 and i think this is the most epic Pokemon MMO game I've ever played. I've met a lot of awsome people along the way that motivate me to come online everyday to just talk and have fun. Once you see me come online, i'm usually assisting other players or having a good time chatting with this awsome community <3

It's nice to meet you all  ;) 

I always had the impression you were a GM or w/e. Always on and always helpful. Nonetheless, hello! You helped me out a lot but probably don't remember because of the amount of people you helped that had problems or questions that you helped with.

Either you really love this community and game and/or you want to become a part of it even bigger as in to become a GM or otherwise, idk.

I always had the impression you were a GM or w/e. Always on and always helpful. Nonetheless, hello! You helped me out a lot but probably don't remember because of the amount of people you helped that had problems or questions that you helped with.

Either you really love this community and game and/or you want to become a part of it even bigger as in to become a GM or otherwise, idk.

If the opportunity comes i will be glad to take it but assisting other players is what i love doing <3

tumblr_m89hhsxYK21qdlkyg.gifHi Hassan. tumblr_m89hhvn0lr1qdlkyg.gif

Hi Blonde (^.^) loving the cats :P

Get Alpha Sapphire
Omega Ruby is for plebs
And hello

Hi, Alpha Sapphire it is.

saw one of your videos in August 2013, define "awhile" pls

Video?, link me it via PM.

He quit the game in between

I did not quit the game, i had to travel to another country for a visit for about three months. As for the Youtube channel i deleted it because i wanted to create a new one that focused on assisting players.