Sign in to follow this  
Akshit

Rework Amnesia Brace

Question

All items from RP shop should be tradeable, but Amnesia should be one of very first. With "new" trade system it shouldnt be problem to make even things like account upgrade as item and let players trade it for pokedols.

If it were tradable pokemmo would not gain as much money as desperate people would buy it. If it were tradable there will always be them floating around, people who've bought them, traded away, then quit would have been used for 2+people when only one person bought it (the guy who quit). Making vanity items tradable gives more profit to pokemmo team as people want to sell Vanity items for pokeyen, thus buying RP points! Making the none, fancy looking items but useful items unreadable makes users buy them separately

Edited by Feari

Almost 3 years now since I had originally made this thread & suggestion.

Still wondering why it isn't tradeable yet.... 

& Oh yeah, BUMP

I bought one since it's not tradable, but how I wish I could gain all just by hard work.

I'm for you.

It would be interesting to see the reasons why it isn't tradeable at this point - it would surely increase the influx of donations as soon as people notice that they can make an ingame profit off of them.

With the new level cap per badge, I feel amnesia brace has regained some importance. I have overshot my main pokemon a couple of times in the last run and boy it was frustrating. Please make it tradable. 

14 hours ago, Bishav said:

With the new level cap per badge, I feel amnesia brace has regained some importance. I have overshot my main pokemon a couple of times in the last run and boy it was frustrating. Please make it tradable. 

Agreed. Is there a reason of why it isn't trade-able? I mean this item is needed atm in the game and only way to obtain it is by buying it yourself ;/.

@Desu @Kyu @Shu @Squirtle

Anything guys ?

Is there some reason why this is not a thing yet, if so please tell. 

& if you're not gonna make it tradeable, atleast slap a denied on this thread and close it so that the wait is over and finally some closure could come to this issue.

Thanks.

Edited by Akshit