What keeps you FROM playing?

Vaeldras

This is something i said when they first buffed breeding. People were too excited about getting godly pokes easily to really care about the economy. And it was exciting at first. But now a lot of those people who were arguing with me on the forums to keep the breeding buff dont even play anymore -.-

Yeah, I mean, You can't sell anything nowadays, you only can sell those pokes that are godly or shiny ones, the average poke or not godly ones are too hard to sell at the trade chat...

Furthermore, the only way to sell average pokes is at the channel chat to reach the new players, which is prohibited.

They locked up my topic when I brought up this issue, seriously...

Edited by DStampede

Yeah, I mean, You can't sell anything nowadays, you only can sell those pokes that are godly or shiny ones, the average poke or not godly ones are too hard to sell at the trade chat...
Furthermore, the only way to sell average pokes is at the channel chat to reach the new players, which is prohibited.

They locked up my topic when I brought up this issue, seriously...

Trade chat is for trades, ch1 chat is for random nonsense

Edit

Sure it took a minimum of 50 min to
do so but what did i do during that hour? Not sit
around VC watching battles i dont care about bc i
had to keep an afk timer off my ass. Seriously the
fact that you cant afk and hatch eggs makes the
grind of breeding SOOO much more dreadful.

The thing is cycling was bad gameplay, while you able to keep off the afk timer and just cycle up and down route 17 without paying attention, you weren't actually "playing" the game. It had to go.

As for the buffing of breeding goes- it has been for good on most parts. Easy access to godlies for noobs is one of the perks. As the real end game of pokemmo is comp scene and not spending 1billion hours grinding to get the comps.

The main bad part was that it killed catchmmo. Edited by bishav

Trade chat is for trades, ch1 chat is for random nonsense

Edit

The thing is cycling was bad gameplay, while you able to keep off the afk timer and just cycle up and down route 17 without paying attention, you weren't actually "playing" the game. It had to go.

As for the buffing of breeding goes- it has been for good on most parts. Easy access to godlies for noobs is one of the perks. As the real end game of pokemmo is comp scene and not spending 1billion hours grinding to get the comps.

The main bad part was that it killed catchmmo.

Yea cycling was the only bad part of bikemmo. It was bd gameplay i agree. But so is watching VC battles to keep the afk timer off you (Im talking about the one that keeps ur egg hatching not the one that kicks you off the game) 

Heres the thing, noobs shouldnt have godlies. Godlies are something that should take time and effort to obtain. It was easy to get pokes who could compete in Bikemmo. You dont need 31 all stats to compete. Back then 20+ all stats was a demigod and 20+ most stats with 15+ non important stat (something like def on zam) was a pokemon that could compete well. If you had a 31 speed 25+ most stats and no stat under 20 then you had urself a godly poke. Now the only two categories are the godlies which are judged by the 31 IV count (4-5) and what use to be godly which are just the pokes that can compete. There is no in between. And the difference in the 25+ 31 speed pokes and the 4-5 31 pokes performance wise is VERY slim. I agree noobs being able to get into the comp scene easily is a good thing. But they shouldnt be able to get godlies as easy as they do. A noob shouldnt be able to demand a pokemon with 4-5 31 IV stats in a Pokemon mmo. Its like a noob who just joins WoW and demands to have the best raid gear right away and doesnt want to pay anything for it. Its the devaluing of the pokemon that has ruined the market and made the game less fun to play for A LOT of people. 

Edited by codylramey

breeding is disabled,you cant receive eggs atm

is that the reason for the wild orgy on island 4 right now?

I thought my aero just had some serious aerodactyle dysfunction going on.

[spoiler]fuck you, old joke, but i really am breeding aero right now[/spoiler]

breeding is disabled,you cant receive eggs atm

Oh wow thats interesting

is that the reason for the wild orgy on island 4 right now?

I thought my aero just had some serious aerodactyle dysfunction going on.

[spoiler]fuck you, old joke, but i really am breeding aero right now[/spoiler]

Omg i lol'd xD That joke deff needed a da dum tss at the end.

• 1 month later...

I've been taking longer craps recently, due to severe gastric problems. During my toilet sessions, I have been trying to learn more about the world we live in and learning about human nature. Utilising this time on the toilet was probably one of the best decisions I've ever made. I am spending longer and longer on the toilets now trying to suckle at the bosom of knowledge to the point where I may even be starting to form varicose veins due to excessive time spent on the toilet. Who needs PokeMMO when I have that

I've been taking longer craps recently, due to severe gastric problems. During my toilet sessions, I have been trying to learn more about the world we live in and learning about human nature. Utilising this time on the toilet was probably one of the best decisions I've ever made. I am spending longer and longer on the toilets now trying to suckle at the bosom of knowledge to the point where I may even be starting to form varicose veins due to excessive time spent on the toilet. Who needs PokeMMO when I have that

That's beautiful.

Personally, I just got bored with the game. That and all the people who appreciated chest-pooping jokes are gone from chat. :\

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.