What keeps you FROM playing?

Vaeldras

I forgot my password

several things, like grinding and grinding... grinding as well, did i mention grinding? oh, and grinding.... there was something else as well ummm... was it grinning? no... OH, grinding. Yeah those

Money Grinding

Level Grinding

Breeding Grinding

Everything ends with Grinding in this game now.

#PlsNoMore

team is ded

the grind for anything is too real. the ground you walk on is grind, the air you breath is grind, the water you surf upon is grind

even if i wanted to start playing again, all my comps are shit by todays standards. I was never too much of a comp guy anyway because this game helped me discover how much of a pile of shit the gen 3 meta was. I enjoy breeding and raising comps more than using them, and after a time, i came to the realization that pokemmo breeding isn't worth my time or effort for getting a single subpar mon in the end.

oh and i have zero monies

All the good old players have left, all my comps that were kinda ok are worthless now, basically breeding made everything crap for me. uguu.

And then there was this update that reset my monies to 15k or something and all lucky eggs became 5. lucky eggs became worthless and no longer a stable currency so everything I traded for till that update was all for nothing.

oh and I also don't have the game anymore so I can't play it, I guess.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.