[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [Edition #4]

flavajabari

ty for these sneaky! 

also lol at (atleast) 3 solrock and no lunatone

edit:

also i'm not sure who mods GD but it would be nice if you could recover the old shiny existance threads,

they are funny/intresting to scroll through & now half my image links are broken.

the 3 threads are hyperlinked below if that helps.

[spoiler]

This list is a compilation of the community's knowledge on which shiny pokemon exist. The old thread died, then NaitDawgs Edition & Archi's Edition died as well.[/spoiler]

Edited by flavajabari

ty for these sneaky! 

also lol at (atleast) 3 solrock and no lunatone

edit:

also i'm not sure who mods GD but it would be nice if you could recover the old shiny existance threads,

they are funny/intresting to scroll through & now half my image links are broken.

the 3 threads are hyperlinked below if that helps.

[spoiler]

This list is a compilation of the community's knowledge on which shiny pokemon exist. The old thread died, then NaitDawgs Edition & Archi's Edition died as well.[/spoiler]

Unfortunately we are unable to recover the previous threads as they have been purged from our database. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately we are unable to recover the previous threads as they have been purged from our database. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ahh alright, i thought it was possible since they did the same with old PSL threads.

rip a piece of pokemmo history o7

thanks for info though