[Tool] Simple Egg / Egg group Helper (JAVA)

I noticed that a lot of people had problems with egg groups and with what each Pokémon could breed.

So I decided to make a small tool to help people out.

Of course you could use serebii or another website but this will save you trips, is faster and doesn't require internet.

It is compatible for most OS as it is coded in JAVA. (Windows, MAC, and Linux won't have problems)

DOWNLOAD HERE!

Note: This tool has been verified by Darkshade.

PEH_zpsd6b70a01.png

As you can see it shows you what egg groups the pokémon is in, who it can breed with, the PokeMMO egg tier and the egg points required to make it hatch.

If you would like another tool, I take suggestions and will see what I can do, I mostly code in JAVA or Android though.

Had some crazy ideas for new tools like a Mod manager, a TM/HM Helper and a Pokémon location Helper for PokeMMO..

Or maybe combine them into a multipurpose Helper but idk..

Anyways, Enjoy!

No problem!
Glad you all like it! :)

I'm making a team builder now with randomizer because it is always better to have different teams because people scout.. And because it might be fun too.

It takes in account the tier, if it should allow BL pokémon for that tier, if it should allow lower tier pokémon, the maximum amount of type weakness and of course the enabled clauses for that generated team.

You can also create manual a team and see its strengths and weaknes.. Will probably finish it next week though :)

New update is coming out this week or next week!

Additions:

• Item scavenger: Contains most used and rare items and tms and shows them where they are
  • Pokemon hunter: Shows each location for each pokémon and if they are implemented (fairly accurate, although not perfect)
  • Hidden Power Diviner: Tells you what to attack, you report back and it tells you the hidden power of your pokemon (without IVs)

If you got another cool idea, tell me!

Hi ^^

I Love your Programm :wub:

and i like to load it up to my Team page and try to add it there but dont know how :D

I like to use html-code for that and have open the .jar file and load it up to my server but if i try something like this:

<object archive="PokeMMO Egg Helper.jar" classid="java:PokeHelper.class" 
    codetype="application/x-java-applet" width="800" height="600">
</object>

it like to know a keyword to open the java file.... @ my PC no Problem its open and work but @ Team-page not....

Do you maybe can help? :huh:

Hi ^^

I Love your Programm :wub:

and i like to load it up to my Team page and try to add it there but dont know how :D

I like to use html-code for that and have open the .jar file and load it up to my server but if i try something like this:

it like to know a keyword to open the java file.... @ my PC no Problem its open and work but @ Team-page not....

Do you maybe can help? :huh:

Hmm I see what you would like to do but no idea if it is possible though and if it is how to do it :o

Html and php aren't really my thing ^^

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...