Forum Scavenger Hunt

Caracal

Scavengerhunt.jpg

Explanation:

Members of the staff team will be posting around the community forums. Its your job to spot the clues! Clues to a specific Pokemon, item, or NPC trainer will be bold as well as bright red in the bottom of their posts. Don't be so eager to make your guess as you will only get one chance. Guess wrong and you are out! In order to participate you must have at least 25 posts and be a member for at least one week on the forums.

Simple terms:

Staff members will posts around the forums and there will be clues hinting towards a specific Pokemon, item, or NPC trainer.

This will be an ongoing event, take your time and gather the information being given to you.

Staff members post can happen at anytime, so be sure to check the forums!

Rules:

You have one guess to try and guess what the answer is.

You must have 25 posts and be a member for  one week to participate.

Players who are found to be posting on alt accounts will be automatically DQ'd

Only entries that are submitted on the thread will be accepted.

Posting to ask questions or give feedback on the thread is allowed. 

Once you post making your guess, keep in mind that you can't edit your post. If you do you will be DQ'd

Start and End:

Post with hints can begin at anytime after this has been posted. Keep an eye out! 

Contest will clearly not end until someone guess's correctly.

Prize:

1000rp

Host: Caracal

Credit to Thoth for the original idea.

question :
1- will the post include old posts (considering editing)
2- will the NPC trainer be specified in class or name (example : bug catcher lyle / cooltrainer)
3- IF the post is made somewhere else, will we be using multiquote and quote it here?
4- Does the rules of the game apply to pokemons/items/NPC's that are available at PokeMMO or is there no limitation regarding the gen

question :
1- will the post include old posts (considering editing) - Will all be new posts
2- will the NPC trainer be specified in class or name (example : bug catcher lyle / cooltrainer) - It would involve their typeing, ex. bug catcher lye (like you said)
3- IF the post is made somewhere else, will we be using multiquote and quote it here? - You can simply just copy the text and insert it in a quote bubble here. Specify who posted it and where and you should be good.
4- Does the rules of the game apply to pokemons/items/NPC's that are available at PokeMMO or is there no limitation regarding the gen - PokeMMO Bound.

question :
1- will the post include old posts (considering editing) - Will all be new posts
2- will the NPC trainer be specified in class or name (example : bug catcher lyle / cooltrainer) - It would involve their typeing, ex. bug catcher lye (like you said)
3- IF the post is made somewhere else, will we be using multiquote and quote it here? - You can simply just copy the text and insert it in a quote bubble here. Specify who posted it and where and you should be good.
4- Does the rules of the game apply to pokemons/items/NPC's that are available at PokeMMO or is there no limitation regarding the gen - PokeMMO Bound.

nice, altho i find multiquoting more easy since it can link it to the original post as well, less effort and can avoid some possible exploits/trolls imo

Why do you think it is pokeballs  :huh:

I got 5 on the clue and Oak gives you 5 pokeballs. Just a random guess, didn't want to wait for the other clue because I was afraid I wouldn't see the clue in time and someone would guess it before I could think of the answer.