[GUI] KS-Ghost Theme

Theme Name: KS-Ghost

Current Version: v1.1.0

Type: Dark, Ghost, Halloween

Colours: Black, Gray, Purple

Requested By: None

### Please leave feedback or comments below! ###

I'm going to add a downloads page on my server to let me know how many people downloaded. So expect that soon-ish.

Description: 

Spoiler

This is my first attempt at theming PokeMMO so far. The GUI has some bugs and although theming is not new to me, the java engine used here is. So bear with me as I trial and error and have fun with the juicy java code.

This theme was supposed to be created and released for a friend of mine for Halloween, who loves purple and loves Ghost/Dark type pokemon. I am going to be late unless I go ahead and "release" it now, so here it is.. almost completed. It didn't take too much convincing to release early considering many of you will no doubt find issues or things I missed somewhere in the theme and will probably help me out squashing bugs quickly. So enjoy it or not, but feel free to leave comments and feedback in the posts below.

• New and custom background, boxes and images.
  • New smoother, easier to read fonts
  • New icons such as CM/GM/Friend, etc
  • Larger default Pokedex window

Ideas & Additional Possibilities:

Spoiler
  • Myself: Going to try to add a text-based HP number for opponent, like the one shown on yourself (Eg; 90/90)
  • Myself: Going to try to make Pokedex and other windows resizable.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

u4xVLXC.jpg

AXr2M6V.jpg

Hi2ic6K.jpg

Download Links:

Changelog:

Spoiler
  • 10/30/2014: Original version released for feedback.

• 11/3/2014: Fixed the hard to see battle pokemon level
  • 11/3/2014: Changed battle screen graphics/colours
  • 11/3/2014: Changed other various colours

Credits:

Spoiler

2 Haunters (left side, big - right side, big) on login screen from 'Unknown' wallpaper I found on google. If anyone knows the author, please let me know.

Sableye on login screen I believe by Kuroleapard of Deviantart?

Others by myself.

Known Issues:

Spoiler
  • There is an existing bug in default theme that turns text blocky and unreadable during a battle scene by pressing Ctrl+F5. I have not solved this in my theme.
  • (HealStorm) Pokemon level hard to see in battle [V1.0.0] FIXED
  • (HealStorm) A lot of extra space in Pokedex when you click a pokemon, window too big? [V1.0.0]
  • (Sprankels) Selecting new Pokemon in battle needs more of a highlight. [V1.0.0]

FAQ:

Spoiler

Q: How do I use this theme?

A: Simply download the file, unzip the contents, unzip the theme and place it in your PokeMMO-Client/data/themes folder.

Q: Can I edit this theme and/or re-release it?

A: You sure can, just remember to credit where it's due. Unless you are significantly changing the appearance, it's probably better to leave minor changes to your private use. I would definitely appreciate any feedback and would love to see what you've done with my themes. :)

Want to contribute?

• As always, don't hesitate to report any bugs or issues to me via pm or as a reply below.
  • You may request customizations or new themes via pm or as a reply below.
  • I'm always looking for inspiration, ideas or graphics artists that want their work turned into a theme, feel free to collaborate.

Hey man, this looks really cool. I like ghost type pokemon too. Thanks for this. I hope bugs can get worked out too. I'd love to have this very same mod done in a dark blue. Would that be possible or something you're willing to do? Good job.

Shawn

Yea I can redo the theme in blue for you after I complete this version. Do me a favor and go to http://www.december.com/html/spec/color3.html and tell me the blue you like in HEX format. Eg; #FF0000

Thanks man, thats really kind of you. I think Velvet blue (#162252) is the best for what I'd like to see. Could you apply it to the Login screen like you have with haunter. I know hes not blue but it would be badass to me.

(Edit) 

After relooking how you did the background I decided telling you one color probably wasn't specific enough. So if you look at the way you did it in the screen shots while a window is open, the headers are a lighter shade while the window is a darker blacker purple. So I'd say "Blue Velvet(#162252)" for the background or "darker shade" and maybe just "midnightblue(#191970)" for the headers. But honestly I dunno how you did it I'm just taking a guess that you might need two colors. I don't know if its possible to redo the login screen real easy.

looks dope brother! keep up the good work.

Thanks a lot :)

I really like this theme, I was using the black one but I'm going to change to this so THANKS! :D

No problem, working on the bugs found as we speak. Thanks for using my theme ^^

as a suggestion I think u could change the color of the fonts of the upper left corner, u know where it tells u the location you're at, the channel, the money you've got and the game time 'cause most of the time u can't see them, they're too light I think

But again, awesome theme, I love it

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

The screenshots should work now, I'm still in the process of updating the theme to work with new client. I'm making some upgrades too, so it won't look exactly the same as those old screenshots. I'll replace screenshots as soon as I get enough changes made.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Kizhaz locked, unlocked and locked this topic