Oceanic OU Tournament (1st November)

Noad

IGN:Illumii
IGN:feeadftth

IGN: Hons

IGN: Semjon 

Registration Method: Post your IGN in this thread once registration has occurred. I will allow two sign ups per forum account, given they are in different posts. Test posting in this thread will result in being unable to participate in the tournament. Please only sign up players who have asked you to in order to prevent any confusion the day of the tournament. Registration is based on Forum Time. Registration will be first come, first serve.

Please edit your registration posts to include only one of those IGNs or I cannot count your registrations. 

Registration Method: Post your IGN in this thread once registration has occurred. I will allow two sign ups per forum account, given they are in different posts. Test posting in this thread will result in being unable to participate in the tournament. Please only sign up players who have asked you to in order to prevent any confusion the day of the tournament. Registration is based on Forum Time. Registration will be first come, first serve.

Please edit your registration posts to include only one of those IGNs or I cannot count your registrations. 

would you allow me to sign up a 3rd person on this account?