Best IV'ed Wild Pokemon Encounter?

Best one I seen was a Poliwhirl, owner was wsupguurl I think, not sure if it was his OT though. I should still have the IVs in the old autocalc... lemme excavate it

Poliwhirl Lv.42 [lonely] HP[30-31] ATK[30-31] DEF[31] SATK[30-31] SDEF[30-31] SPD[7-8]

That's the one I saw. Personally the best IV-d poke, the one I caught would be a bold Psyduck with HP Grass and 25+ all round IVs. It's also my current comp one.

[spoiler]d04b1aa5ab040cd247fbe86de8a61d1b.png151b119b0b8914834c6423cdd9930eb2.png[/spoiler]

i think i win.

mirage.png

This used to be one of the best Starmie in the server back in the days, my OT, farmed like 3 weeks nonstop lal. Natural Cure of course.

Good old days where the damn breeding wasn't here, i have many other comps in the boxes like the one above, most of them ruined by not having egg moves.

All these pokemon here are breeded, what a senseless thread.

bred*

and no. what's the point of lying about that? seriously. 

Am I blind or that's not a safari ball?

a while back. it always showed a pokeball. even if you used a different ball. 

All these pokemon here are breeded, what a senseless thread.

Made me lol.

What's the point of lying in this thread anyway? It's supposed to be enjoyable and allow us to share our best wild encounters, I mean anybody can lie but in the end it accomplishes nothing and just ruins the fun.

I remember getting shiny offers on comps that now I probably couldnt sell for 50k, if you had a godly comp (sometimes not even) and you did well with it it became famous.

I got offered a Shiny Magnemite back in the day for a 20 / 20 / 10 / 20 / 10 / 20 ( don't remember the exact IVs but more or less they are like that ) Rash Magmar with Hp Grass 66..