Best IV'ed Wild Pokemon Encounter?

Best one I seen was a Poliwhirl, owner was wsupguurl I think, not sure if it was his OT though. I should still have the IVs in the old autocalc... lemme excavate it

Poliwhirl Lv.42 [lonely] HP[30-31] ATK[30-31] DEF[31] SATK[30-31] SDEF[30-31] SPD[7-8]

That's the one I saw. Personally the best IV-d poke, the one I caught would be a bold Psyduck with HP Grass and 25+ all round IVs. It's also my current comp one.

Best one I seen was a Poliwhirl, owner was wsupguurl I think, not sure if it was his OT though. I should still have the IVs in the old autocalc... lemme excavate it

Poliwhirl Lv.42 [lonely] HP[30-31] ATK[30-31] DEF[31] SATK[30-31] SDEF[30-31] SPD[7-8]

That's the one I saw. Personally the best IV-d poke, the one I caught would be a bold Psyduck with HP Grass and 25+ all round IVs. It's also my current comp one.

Dang that's a sexy Psyduck :o

Dang that's a sexy Psyduck :o

[was in e4 and couldn't post the IVs]

Also my bad, it's satk is a bit below 24 but this doesn't make it less usable.

7e88c7acf98250003119f9fcb47e8b63.png

Speed is also 25 but I'm too lazy to change the spread. I caught it during Xela's psyduck hunt.

Damn you guys have some great wild finds

I saw a Modest Gengar in trade chat one time that was 30-31 in everything but attack. Speed was 31 too. I was like not a bad Geng.... HOLY FUCK THEY CAUGHT THAT!

LOL if I saw that I would've flipped shit

All you guys have some pretty amazing wild finds :o