Baby Pokemon Art Contest (5th October-31st October)

Noad

OK so here my Idea for a Baby Pokemon

its the Baby Form from Slowpoke i call him SlowPi

slowpie18l7nc3q6.gif

Lovely submission but I will need you to provide proof that this is your own work and provide and IGN with the entry. Both are stated in the rules:

• Only one entry per user, if you wish to replace an entry please do so by editing your post and replacing your current entry.
  • Art work must be 100% original. Please provide proof in the form of a screenshot of your work in progress when you make your submission. 
  • All submissions must be made in this thread.
  • The post that contains your submission must also include your IGN.
  • Please state what existing Pokemon you created a baby form for.
  • You are only allowed to enter one baby Pokemon for this contest.
  • Your entry must be created for a Pokemon that already exists. You are not limited to only using a Pokemon implemented in PokeMMO.

I'm really disappointed to be having to make this post but I'm afraid that I have been informed that an entrant for this contest has submitted work that is not their own. Subsequently this individual has been disqualified from the contest. 

Stealing someone else's art and passing it off as your own is not on and totally against the rules for my art contest and any other ones hosted by staff in the future. We check all submissions (one of the reasons why we ask for proof), I hope that this will discourage anyone else from attempting to plagiarise people's hard work for this contest.

IGN: Ploegy

Meet little Cubleo the baby Pokemon of the Litleo -> Pyroar evolutionary line

00FN4wM.png

Proof that this is my own:

[spoiler]

AvP6ZiU.jpg

ENKAxa2.png

XGEB4AI.png[/spoiler]

My inspiration:

[spoiler]

BabySimba.gif

Thank you Lion King c:[/spoiler]