Team Tournament September [27th]

Tyrone

I got on tonight and was like wow 4 pages, did they start sign ups early? Nope just grade-A TT beef. Gotta love it, though

Here - A collection of my thoughts on the current scuffle, with the cold hard truth about all the parties involved. Note: don't open if you don't wanna read a giant wall of text, or if you're easily offended, or if you get squeemish when you see blood

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

I got on tonight and was like wow 4 pages, did they start sign ups early? Nope just grade-A TT beef. Gotta love it, though

Here - A collection of my thoughts on the current scuffle, with the cold hard truth about all the parties involved. Note: don't open if you don't wanna read a giant wall of text, or if you're easily offended, or if you get squeemish when you see blood

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

That moment when I got excited, but the spoiler was empty. I love it.

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

I'll give my two cents about you sloppyj24

[spoiler][/spoiler]