Team Tournament September [27th]

Tyrone

will i register for this or uu clash... decisions

Date: Wednesday, September 24

Time: 5:00 PM EDT | 2:00 PM PDT | 9:00 PM GMT

Edited registration time to not overlap with UU Clash

The registration time was an oversight on my part, I have now postphoned the time so it doesn't overlap.

Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

If you have no idea what are you talking about, just keep your mouth shut. Enough of venom was spit from both sides. Don't fuel the hate more.

Ive read all I need to, to know what Im talking about. Sorry if the truth hurts forf. 

Please get him to play, id like to just roll him.

First of all, I likely won't even be online. Also, unless I'm way off here, I haven't communicated in any way with you since your embarrassing topic on trying to make the current OU meta look like the one you were good at fixing the OU meta. Having said that, are you really in a position to make statements like that? You've done one OU battle (as an individual, we won't go into your easy path to victory in the last TT along with your crowdsourcing) since the update and got beaten by someone who isn't even PoAu's OU representative. And for a final thought, if I'm so bad, then why does JJ feel the need to say that I "coach all the PoAu members" when arguing with Lion? You pay a lot of attention to me given how insignificant you say I am.

http://pokemmostaff.challonge.com/battleofthetiers

tl;dr: Leave me alone bud, and try to not pick one sentence of my reply and focus on that like you always do. Have to see the big picture man.

First of all, I likely won't even be online. Also, unless I'm way off here, I haven't communicated in any way with you since your embarrassing topic on trying to make the current OU meta look like the one you were good at fixing the OU meta. Having said that, are you really in a position to make statements like that? You've done one OU battle (as an individual, we won't go into your easy path to victory in the last TT along with your crowdsourcing) since the update and got beaten by someone who isn't even PoAu's OU representative. And for a final thought, if I'm so bad, then why does JJ feel the need to say that I "coach all the PoAu members" when arguing with Lion? You pay a lot of attention to me given how insignificant you say I am.

tl;dr: Leave me alone bud, and try to not pick one sentence of my reply and focus on that like you always do. Have to see the big picture man.

but ur bad

Because xkuroy, zetban, burntzebra are bad players that played ou for the TT. Lets look at the FNF, first round exit, let me guess you werent coaching jayfeat. For some reason you spectate my battles in viridian?

Ive read all I need to, to know what Im talking about. Sorry if the truth hurts forf. 

I guess you didn't read everything, because if you would, your previous post would not appear.

I tried to put an end to what was wrong between our teams and I would be more then glad if you could respect that.

Because xkuroy, zetban, burntzebra are bad players that played ou for the TT. Lets look at the FNF, first round exit, let me guess you werent coaching jayfeat. For some reason you spectate my battles in viridian?

xkuroy and zetban are not what I'd call "good" at OU (no offense to them) and Zebra isn't exactly a dominant presence in OU either (though I admit he's spread through all the tiers as opposed to one which is likely very difficult). I lend competitive Pokemon to Jay, TJ, and really anyone who asks. I refrain from coaching because it's annoying as hell for me and I don't like doing it, nor does Jay need it.

Edit: I hatch eggs in viridian and spectate any player who I recognize to take time off the egg counter, trust me it's not because I'm actually watching you battle. I'm sorry that it makes you feel uncomfortable.