Team Tournament September [27th]

Tyrone

I guess you didn't read everything, because if you would, your previous post would not appear.
I tried to put an end to what was wrong between our teams and I would be more then glad if you could respect that.

I think the previous post appeared because Jonaz attempted to bash us. But I agree its getting old

And for a final thought, if I'm so bad, then why does JJ feel the need to say that I "coach all the PoAu members" when arguing with Lion?

Oh god, that moment when you just want to reach through your computer and slap someone. Fucking step up and play OU for some team, and quit talking out of your ass and bashing one of the best players in the game. Everyone says "oh nate this, oh nate that" it's fuarking hilarious. Even more hilarious is that the majority of Poo kids, or even Serene Grace kids, think of you so highly and don't have a single original idea in their heads.

Maybe you bred them a nice poke, maybe you told them to do something that won them a match in a pokedaily. Hell maybe you even played on someone's account once in a tournament. Personally I don't give two shits. You haven't done anything relatively worth mentioning. You have no room to talk down to anyone from LYLE, especially bowser.

My advice? Help a team for real and represent. Maybe then we'll see what kind of a poser you truly are.

Oh god, that moment when you just want to reach through your computer and slap someone. Fucking step up and play OU for some team, and quit talking out of your ass and bashing one of the best players in the game. Everyone says "oh nate this, oh nate that" it's fuarking hilarious. Even more hilarious is that the majority of Poo kids, or even Serene Grace kids, think of you so highly and don't have a single original idea in their heads.

Maybe you bred them a nice poke, maybe you told them to do something that won them a match in a pokedaily. Hell maybe you even played on someone's account once in a tournament. Personally I don't give two shits. You haven't done anything relatively worth mentioning. You have no room to talk down to anyone from LYLE, especially bowser.

My advice? Help a team for real and represent. Maybe then we'll see what kind of a poser you truly are.

The point of my rhetorical question was to imply that I don't coach people, so your post looks pretty stupid right now. Also, my first post was to say something along the lines of "leave me out of it" since I never asked to be brought into this shitstorm. Lastly, I'm well within my rights to question Bowser's skill in the current OU meta given that he hasn't done anything in it since the update. It's called the burden of proof, something you should really understand by now.

I'll give you a tl;dr since you're obviously incapable of basic reading comprehension.

tl;dr: Go back to crying in the Aerodactyl auction thread

The point of my rhetorical question was to imply that I don't coach people, so your post looks pretty stupid right now. Also, my first post was to say something along the lines of "leave me out of it" since I never asked to be brought into this shitstorm. Lastly, I'm well within my rights to question Bowser's skill in the current OU meta given that he hasn't done anything in it since the update. It's called the burden of proof, something you should really understand by now.

I'll give you a tl;dr since you're obviously incapable of basic reading comprehension.

Gail_the_snail.gif

The point of my rhetorical question was to imply that I don't coach people, so your post looks pretty stupid right now. not really

Also, my first post was to say something along the lines of "leave me out of it" since I never asked to be brought into this shitstorm. simply don't reply if you don't want to get involved

Lastly, I'm well within my rights to question Bowser's skill in the current OU meta given that he hasn't done anything in it since the update. It's called the burden of proof, something you should really understand by now. thats just dumb

Oh right in the feelers. I think I'm going to hide under a rock since Nate got me soooo gud.

JJ cries. JJ can't read. JJ bad.

I think our dear friend Nate should request a few more official OU tournaments so he can really try and make claims against Bowser's skills. One tournament and bowser's garbage. Makes me laugh considering Bowser played OU for us last month when we won the TT. Did he lose? Nope. And you still didn't address the fact that you aren't making an attempt to prove any talent on your end whatsoever.

If you didn't want to be in this conversation, you probably shouldn't have responded in the first place. So please tell me more and we can keep having this nice conversation.

Oh right in the feelers. I think I'm going to hide under a rock since Nate got me soooo gud.

JJ cries. JJ can't read. JJ bad.

I think our dear friend Nate should request a few more official OU tournaments so he can really try and make claims against Bowser's skills. One tournament and bowser's garbage. Makes me laugh considering Bowser played OU for us last month when we won the TT. Did he lose? Nope. And you still didn't address the fact that you aren't making an attempt to prove any talent on your end whatsoever.

If you didn't want to be in this conversation, you probably shouldn't have responded in the first place. So please tell me more and we can keep having this nice conversation.

tumblr_lgcyrujRIO1qeolcio1_500.gif

First of all, I likely won't even be online. Also, unless I'm way off here, I haven't communicated in any way with you since your embarrassing topic on trying to make the current OU meta look like the one you were good at fixing the OU meta. Having said that, are you really in a position to make statements like that? You've done one OU battle (as an individual, we won't go into your easy path to victory in the last TT along with your crowdsourcing) since the update and got beaten by someone who isn't even PoAu's OU representative. And for a final thought, if I'm so bad, then why does JJ feel the need to say that I "coach all the PoAu members" when arguing with Lion? You pay a lot of attention to me given how insignificant you say I am.

http://pokemmostaff.challonge.com/battleofthetiers

tl;dr: Leave me alone bud, and try to not pick one sentence of my reply and focus on that like you always do. Have to see the big picture man.

LMAO. "I want you to leave me alone! But before that I'm I'm I'm..."attempts to collect thoughts"...going to write a long winded to to to defend myself....gasps for air...I'm not bad! I swear I'm smart, I make intelligente respondas! And you only only only...stutters.. win cuz crowdsourcing? Yeah Crowdsourcing! You got it so eazyy :( You win so eazy :( You make it look so eazyyy :( Why can't I be you Bowzer? :'( " - Herpaderp