Guide Tavern Updates and Reminders

Noad

I have decided to put in place some new procedures to keep the Guide Tavern neat and tidy for users.

• I have removed any guides Work In Progress (WIP) that have not been edited now for over 6 months. 
  • I have removed duplicate guides, leaving the most up to date ones in the main Sub Forum.
  • With regards to the main forum; I have removed threads that are outdated and over a year old. For the more recent threads I have assigned it a tag, [OUTDATED], in it's title and moved it to WIP. I will message the author of that guide and they have 2 weeks to respond to me telling me if they would like to continue updating their guide. 
  • I have remade my Guide Tavern Index to include all completed guides, it can act as a point of reference for users who want to find a guide quickly.

To ensure that the guide tavern remains organised I will now:

• Close any WIP guides that have not been updated for 3 months. 
  • Assign an [Outdated] tag to any out of date guide in the main forum and move it to WIP, I will message the OP of the thread to let them know this has happened. 
  • 9 months later...

Just to let posters know that I will be having a spring clean of this section sometime this week. This will include trashing any work in progress guides that have not been edited for a while/ OP has gone AWOL. I will try my best to get in contact with every guide author before I remove them. If you have a WIP guide that you have not worked on for a while but still want it to remain here, please drop me a PM letting me know.