What is Your Goal in This Game

bl0nde

Hehe nice comments  :) THANKS FOR THIS QUESTIONs. I quited this game 2 times. Still no goal. But this is a game that you can play with other real gamers. So whats the point ? In this game , Fun = Events that you can play with others. So What kind of events in this game and other options? There are only 2 options. Tournaments and Teams.

Teams are useless except their chat pages (if there are enjoyable people). And tournaments are for everyone. Tournaments has 2 options too. Tier battles and Fun events like catch events. I'm supporting fun events but tier tournaments ,everybody cant join sometimes coz of limited register and everybody can join like extra experiment players. There is no chance for beginners . and then 6-0. gg. All motivation gone.

SO, my offer is , Teams must be useful. How? 

Actually there are teams that has cm(s) or gm(s)... But they are only using this role for advertisement. LOL. whatever. Lets give a Cm to all teams with a boss role. (You can combine to teams too.. Too many of them are empty, 2-3 inactive friends - Or team create option can change too, For create a team , need some requirements and aggrements for events) This Cms will host tournaments in team for teammates. And help to new players. With team tournaments , they will choose ,Team's strongest members at tier battles. And then official battles between team's represantives.

Of course , team events will have rewards too. If any boss are not active or dont want to make this job, this role can go to someone else who can make.

I said this coz of : i saw a person who left team and he said : i will try to create a new team.coz being boss is cool. . . LOL . No reason, No purpose. And an another team's boss said for a while ago : " why my teammates leaving team?" Coz there is no reward. Reward is important at teams. Lesson : Business, Topic 12: Team Management at business. 

And you can't see any active team with +25 online members in this game. I visited too many teams , all of them was max 6-7 online members. In this idea, this CM teams must be according to time zones and languages at start. Members are free to join or not ofc.

I hope , any authorized person can read this ... Thanks for reading my utopia.

Edited by FinnTheMember

Hehe nice comments  :) THANKS FOR THIS QUESTIONs. I quited this game 2 times. Still no goal. But this is a game that you can play with other real gamers. So whats the point ? In this game , Fun = Events that you can play with others. So What kind of events in this game and other options? There are only 2 options. Tournaments and Teams.

Teams are useless except their chat pages (if there are enjoyable people). And tournaments are for everyone. Tournaments has 2 options too. Tier battles and Fun events like catch events. I'm supporting fun events but tier tournaments ,everybody cant join sometimes coz of limited register and everybody can join like extra experiment players. There is no chance for beginners . and then 6-0. gg. All motivation gone.

SO, my offer is , Teams must be useful. How? 

Actually there are teams that has cm(s) or gm(s)... But they are only using this role for advertisement. LOL. whatever. Lets give a Cm to all teams with a boss role. (You can combine to teams too.. Too many of them are empty, 2-3 inactive friends - Or team create option can change too, For create a team , need some requirements and aggrements for events) This Cms will host tournaments in team for teammates. And help to new players. With team tournaments , they will choose ,Team's strongest members at tier battles. And then official battles between team's represantives.

Of course , team events will have rewards too. If any boss are not active or dont want to make this job, this role can go to someone else who can make.

I said this coz of : i saw a person who left team and he said : i will try to create a new team.coz being boss is cool. . . LOL . No reason, No purpose. And an another team's boss said for a while ago : " why my teammates leaving team?" Coz there is no reward. Reward is important at teams. Lesson : Business, Topic 12: Team Management at business. 

And you can't see any active team with +25 online members in this game. I visited too many teams , all of them was max 6-7 online members. In this idea, this CM teams must be according to time zones and languages at start. Members are free to join or not ofc.

I hope , any authorized person can read this ... Thanks for reading my utopia.

Why would you need a CM to host tournaments in your team? You could do that yourself.

Why would you need a CM to host tournaments in your team? You could do that yourself.

Yes, i said this for teams that cant make . There are too many noob teams that had no idea about anything, Mister yolo. Did you read this part

"  I said this coz of : i saw a person who left team and he said : i will try to create a new team.coz being boss is cool. . . LOL . No reason, No purpose. And an another team's boss said for a while ago : " why my teammates leaving team?"

So i said CM coz of game admins can make an avaible formation or something else. and i mean CMs, can be your current team boss too. new CMs (who can accept requirements and aggrements for gamers future). think like this. my english is still not good enough , sorry about this.

Edited by FinnTheMember

Yes, i said this for teams that cant make . There are too many noob teams that had no idea about anything, Mister yolo. Did you read this part

"  I said this coz of : i saw a person who left team and he said : i will try to create a new team.coz being boss is cool. . . LOL . No reason, No purpose. And an another team's boss said for a while ago : " why my teammates leaving team?"

So i said CM coz of game admins can make an avaible formation or something else. and i mean CMs, can be your current team boss too. new CMs (who can accept requirements and aggrements for gamers future). think like this. my english is still not good enough , sorry about this.

This still has no logic to it. There are countless small teams and too few CMs; for the sake of the argument, let's say they hired a new CM for each new team (lol). The CMs will have to waste their time hosting tournaments for some noobs? When there is a shortage of staff for running official events?

Of course a noob team will be a noob team, it can improve but it will most likely not. It is up to the players in those teams if they want to enter the competitive scene or not. If they do, they join a competitive team which may offer them tournaments and valuable advice. But considering that there are so many thousands of small teams created by some people who are long gone from the game, just no... makes no sense. Plus, you are asking a staff member to volunteer for a bunch of guys that are inactive or non-competitive, and again, nobody will volunteer to do that.

Edited by OldKeith

I hate to english  B) not for each new team , bro. They must close inactive teams and maybe they can combine some teams together. When u look to round table , all of them offering the same things to players, no different. 

And this combination process can be , according to time zones or different languages. If anybody wants to create a new team ,  he needs some requirements (like experince, played time and 10 members must be ready) and aggrements (like hosting weekly team tournaments and giving weekly details about everything to game admins) 

But like i said , this is an utopia . Be calm  <_<  I dont wait anything from current staff.. Coz of also they didnt give any answer to my messages. Maybe one day, someone can read this and can find any better idea. Thats all.

My goal... Play and win with pokemon that I like, and by way that i like. I want to play (and win) against the meta with my Umbreon, Butterfree, Mawille, Clamperl, Venomoth, Haunter, etc. I enjoy battling against OU with those pokes, and have a lot of fun when a Flygon eats the Ice Punch of my Mawille, or sweeping with my Lapras after two DD. I know that kind of tactics aren't too good, but thats why I call it "my goal"; make my way a good wa, and have much fun

My goal is to have fun, meet some cool people, and enjoy the game. It's fun to have an emulator that incorporates other people walking around. I've played through so many roms and actual games that it's nice to see a community of people coming together for the shared experience.