[Audio]TeamSpeak: Where Up-And-Coming Stars Make Their Debut [Feat. Bestfriends]

How are all you grills and guys out there today? Me? I'm doing great, thanks for wondering. As many of you know, some of our fellow PokeMMO players enjoy showcasing their musical talent on TeamSpeak every so often for our entertainment, singing original songs they created, covers of popular songs, or simply playing a musical instrument. With that being said, I'm EXTREMELY delighted to be able to display Bestfriends' never-before heard singing capabilities! This is an original piece by him entitled "Tribute to Blacky No.1 in C Minor," or simply "The PokeMMO Song." I hope you all enjoy it as much as we did.

Song Link: http://tindeck.com/listen/guqp (No Download Required)

Credits: Bestfriends

We had the full consent of both Bestfriends and Blacky to upload and display this piece.

That goes on to creative media / Audio-Video

Nah, this is a topic about a person on the PokeMMO Teamspeak server, which fits under the description of General Discussion: "Here you can discuss anything related to PokeMMO." Teamspeak is related to PokeMMO. The song itself is relevant to PokeMMO, and as such is perfectly acceptable being posted in this sub forum. Therefore you are incorrect. But nice try.

link dont work for me you are god damn useless

either way this is probs audio so audio/video section idc what loophole you try and use.

EDIT: Finally worked

EDIT2: Bestfriends you have a beautiful voice, can I request you sing a song to noad for me expressing all of my feelings since I don't have such a wonderful voice

Moved to Creative Media / Audio/Video

(No you can't post things in General Discussion because they're related to PokeMMO if there exists a specific section for them)

I know, buzzkill.

It's all ogre now, I just got shrekt.

[spoiler]

I definately didn't put it into general discussion in an attempt to get more views ok :P[/spoiler]

• Kizhaz locked this topic