Trainer Class sprites for battles

IndigoGlacier

Question

I'm not sure if you were planning this in nor not, but i think this would be a nice feature to have on pokemmo. Not needed, but nice to see. I'd like for all of us to edit our game sprites for battles via pvp and pve. I will show an example in a moment. I think this would be great and fresh than just the regular firered sprites. People can look unique and stuff. Sorry if someone gave his suggestion and i did not notice. Thoughts?

6932.png

5 answers to this question

I would probably removed the Sinnoh E4+Champion and Gym Leaders, but its a reasonable idea, Thing is, what if some people don't want to obtain a rom of HG/SS and thus can't use some of these 4th gen NPC Trainer sprites?

Don't get me wrong, on paper this seems like a great idea as it allows for customized sprites for PvP use, but for those with only FireRed roms in the PMMO Rom folder, what do they see? I suppose it would be possible that in the same check sum for detecting a DS rom it would queue up 4th gen trainer sprites that are optional to display in PvP (have a setting in the settings menu that allows the players individually to set 3rd gen or 4th gen trainer sprites similar to the game client queue up the HG/SS pokemon sprites in battle)

I would probably removed the Sinnoh E4+Champion and Gym Leaders, but its a reasonable idea, Thing is, what if some people don't want to obtain a rom of HG/SS and thus can't use some of these 4th gen NPC Trainer sprites?

Don't get me wrong, on paper this seems like a great idea as it allows for customized sprites for PvP use, but for those with only FireRed roms in the PMMO Rom folder, what do they see? I suppose it would be possible that in the same check sum for detecting a DS rom it would queue up 4th gen trainer sprites that are optional to display in PvP (have a setting in the settings menu that allows the players individually to set 3rd gen or 4th gen trainer sprites similar to the game client queue up the HG/SS pokemon sprites in battle)

maybe for fire red roms, the fire red sprites for trainers? so everyone would be able to choose their own i guess?

With the coming update, the Trainer Sprites on your Trainer Card and in-battle are designed to match your character.

Any changes you make or vanity items you equip on your character will also shown accordingly - as such, you are now able to customize your character in any way that you please!