RysPicz

On 13.03.2018 at 2:31 PM, AlitoFernando said:

I take

Reveal hidden contents

article-2134605-12C02B94000005DC-324_634x445.jpg

I've posted an Iniesta pic, but I should thank someone else

Thx Messi for winning me 250k

Spoiler

ign is Forfiter, remember, RysPicz is banned ever lo.

Messi pretty much won this game himself. I loved though, how Camp Nou responded to Pedro's entrance on pitch along with Andre Gomes. That's how football should look like- support your own players instead of whistling at them.

2 hours ago, RysPicz said:

I've posted an Iniesta pic, but I should thank someone else

Thx Messi for winning me 250k

Reveal hidden contents

ign is Forfiter, remember, RysPicz is banned ever lo.

Messi pretty much won this game himself. I loved though, how Camp Nou responded to Pedro's entrance on pitch along with Andre Gomes. That's how football should look like- support your own players instead of whistling at them.

fair enough,you barely deserve the win,we were unlucky 2 posts (if we don't count willian's at the bridge) and once again a terrible referee,courtois was poor,giroud lol.However,i'm still glad barça went through as I've always loved both clubs,i'll mail you cash as soon as i can

12 hours ago, AlitoFernando said:

fair enough,you barely deserve the win,we were unlucky 2 posts (if we don't count willian's at the bridge) and once again a terrible referee,courtois was poor,giroud lol.However,i'm still glad barça went through as I've always loved both clubs,i'll mail you cash as soon as i can

I wanted to respond yesterday but I fell asleep jaja

I wouldn't say a terrible ref. The penalty was a really tough decision and only during replay we could catch it. The guy behind the goal is useless though, he had a clear view at the situation and should have informed the main ref about it. I can't also say you were unlucky or that Barca was better- the difference between those 2 teams this night, was Messi.

• 3 weeks later...

What a shocking fucking performance.

I always defended Allegri but I am kinda done now with this. Starting with the starting 11: Kwadwo shouldnt start??, Bentancur just not good enough. No Matuidi??

Like what does Bentancur even add lmao. Marchisio and Matuidi are a lot better.

Only players who playing alright are: De Sciglio and Khedira. 

#AllegriOut

I thought Spurs was an accident, how bad we play but I guess it wasnt.

Sad days to be a Juve fan

Edited by Mnemosyne
1 hour ago, londark said:

Taking this

:^)

You're late >:V

Both matches pretty good though as a polish fan I'm a tad disappointed with Lewandowski's performance. Still, win is a win, hopefully he saves his best for semis (and hopefully) finals