Football discussion thread

RysPicz

47 minutes ago, Kanzo said:

Nah, He is worth it.

Agreed. I've seen what he can do in Liverpool, there was a reason why they did not want to sell him in summer. I wouldn't really go as far as some Barca fans and compare him to Iniesta but he sure is gifted like fuccc.

I heard Barca is also getting Mina, however with Vermaelen playing like he does now I dunno if that is necessary. Barca is gonna have a completely different squad compared to the beggining of the season too, kek. Mascherano o7

Fucc off Arda Turan lol I can be a better cheerleader and I will take even less money Barca pls respond

6 hours ago, Kanzo said:

if messi wasnt that greedy and instead passed to Gomes. Gomes could have set Suarez for goal and get an assist. Look at here look at here blah blah. that nigguhs analyze is so shit lmao.

Didnt you see varane and carvajal just waiting for messi to pass,also if gomes went forward behind varane ,messi would've passed the ball he does that with Villa and suarez

Just now, londark said:

I have nothing against Coutinho, I just find ridicolous, and in the long run bad for football the boom of players prices...

Honestly, it started looooong ago. Like 18 years ago, with Real buying their "galacticos". This one club solely winded up the prices on the football market, additionally right now in the mentioned football market we have a massive inflation, and the rich clubs (see: p$g or city) don't even care about the financial fair play, as they can find holes in the system to avoid it (neymar and m'bappe in one season for a 400m € grand total? lmao). Tis why I like watching games and wins of clubs which aren't fueled by petrodollars, even though Barca lost part of their identity with the moves in recent years, they still are in that group for me. Besides I just love watching Iniesta play

8 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Honestly, it started looooong ago. Like 18 years ago, with Real buying their "galacticos". This one club solely winded up the prices on the football market, additionally right now in the mentioned football market we have a massive inflation, and the rich clubs (see: p$g or city) don't even care about the financial fair play, as they can find holes in the system to avoid it (neymar and m'bappe in one season for a 400m € grand total? lmao). Tis why I like watching games and wins of clubs which aren't fueled by petrodollars, even though Barca lost part of their identity with the moves in recent years, they still are in that group for me. Besides I just love watching Iniesta play

Totally,its no sense,how psg can still avoid the financial fair play with 400m,let's not mention dani alves and berchiche's fee,even if they sell all their bench there will still be a big gap