Football discussion thread

RysPicz

5 hours ago, Kanzo said:

LOST MY DAMN VOICE! 

PER SEMPRE BIANCONERO!

FORZAAA JUVEE!!!

o7

YES what a game Kanzo, the first half was awfull but when we brought Lichtsteiner and had actually a rightback everything started to get better. Allegri proving he is one of the best coaches in the world. The passion and hard work payed off getting ous the win. The men won vs the boys

FORZA JUVE, 

imo Higuain won the match to juventus. Higuain is a winner and has a winner mentality, making him able to play like shit for 60 or so minutes, and then make gold out of 2 actions, killing the match, or better, killing the opponents morale.

I honestly don't feel like praising Allegri at all. Juventus is winning sure, but everyone can see how they play (hint, like shit). I'm worried that the first match against some big name with more experience, and a decent defense ( not like the spurs), will sign the end of this year champions for Juve. And this isn't true only for Champions, but even in Serie A, where even against mediocre teams Juve has some issues, and especially doesn't play at all. 

Compared to last season, and the start of this season, Juventus is playing really poorly, and you can't expect to always bring home the victory going on like that, cause there will be for sure the day when the luck will look against them.

Imo if Tottenham had passed they would have not robbed anyone, and they showed some pretty good football in both matches. Hope they will have better luck next season

5 hours ago, londark said:

imo Higuain won the match to juventus. Higuain is a winner and has a winner mentality, making him able to play like shit for 60 or so minutes, and then make gold out of 2 actions, killing the match, or better, killing the opponents morale.

I honestly don't feel like praising Allegri at all. Juventus is winning sure, but everyone can see how they play (hint, like shit). I'm worried that the first match against some big name with more experience, and a decent defense ( not like the spurs), will sign the end of this year champions for Juve. And this isn't true only for Champions, but even in Serie A, where even against mediocre teams Juve has some issues, and especially doesn't play at all. 

Compared to last season, and the start of this season, Juventus is playing really poorly, and you can't expect to always bring home the victory going on like that, cause there will be for sure the day when the luck will look against them.

Imo if Tottenham had passed they would have not robbed anyone, and they showed some pretty good football in both matches. Hope they will have better luck next season

It just sucks that we dont have Dani Alves anymore, he still is one of the best rightbacks. I am not sure what the gameplan was but literally have no clue why Barzagli had to play rightback while we have Lichtsteiner. He had to make dumb fouls because Son is so much faster. 

I do praise him for what he did in half time, how Juve played 2nd half was so much better then the first. Aswell did he make good changed by subbing on Kwadwo and Lichtsteiner which really helped getting the W. He shoulds started with that. 

12 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

Jason Derulo sang it. Enough said?

I fucking love Jason Derulo wtf

Just listened to it - I quite like it! I don’t think anything could live up to the 2010 World Cup anthems by K’NAAN and Shakira, though. 

Edited by Zymogen
2 hours ago, Zymogen said:

I fucking love Jason Derulo wtf

Just listened to it - I quite like it! I don’t think anything could live up to the 2010 World Cup anthems by K’NAAN and Shakira, though. 

Oh god no, he's terrible. His dancing annoys me even more.

To be fair, Shakira's 2010 Anthem was probably the best one ever. It was actually perfect and always makes me think of football when I hear it. This derulo one doesn't feel like a football song.

P.S: I hope Chelsea smash Barca.

1 hour ago, KaynineXL said:

Oh god no, he's terrible. His dancing annoys me even more.

To be fair, Shakira's 2010 Anthem was probably the best one ever. It was actually perfect and always makes me think of football when I hear it. This derulo one doesn't feel like a football song.

P.S: I hope Chelsea smash Barca.

Yeah for sure, 2010 was the first WC that I followed and so Waka Waka and Wavin Flag are two of the most nostalgic songs for me. I agree that Derulo’s song doesn’t feel like a WC anthem though, but generally it sounds okay imo

Edited by Zymogen
7 minutes ago, Zymogen said:

Yeah for sure, 2010 was the first WC that I followed and so Waka Waka and Wavin Flag are two of the most nostalgic songs for me. I agree that Derulo’s song doesn’t feel like a WC anthem though, but generally it sounds okay imo

Oh wow, Wavin' flag! I completely forgot about that. What a song.

c u United. I, once- not too long ago, during Ferguson era- absolutely loved this team but ever since he left it was just worse and worse, and now when Mou took it over...

Gotta admit they deserved that loss, they were playing so slow and predictable, the goal for Sevilla was inevitable. Ben Yedder doe, entered the pitch and scored after 6 minutes, absolute MVP

6 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

c u United. I, once- not too long ago, during Ferguson era- absolutely loved this team but ever since he left it was just worse and worse, and now when Mou took it over...

Gotta admit they deserved that loss, they were playing so slow and predictable, the goal for Sevilla was inevitable. Ben Yedder doe, entered the pitch and scored after 6 minutes, absolute MVP

Same, mou can't fucking attack for shit