Football discussion thread

RysPicz

I'm so done ! Bakayoko and Cahill needs to go now,they are awful,David Luiz is so lazy ! Hazard did the job he carried 10 mans by his own,Pedro the clown he cant even use his brain...We are playing Manchester United,Barcelona and City for god sake,and we've been outplayed by WATFORD AND BOURNEMOUTH !!! Thanks but no,I'll be back when a see a light of passion from the coach,players and also the board,enough is enough.

We have 3.5 strikers 

Lasagna, 7 goal, the only one who can score is out 

Perica 1 goal

Maxi Lopez 2 goals (1 penalty) 

De Paul isn't a striker and scored 3 or 4 goals but all were penalties 

We have no one who can score, if it ends 0 0 it will be good enough 

5 minutes ago, Deadwind said:

I dont understand why Conte kept Pedro on the field for so long
he was so lost in the game

he's pretty bad tbh

Reveal hidden contents

nXaUgZJ.jpg

perfect click

Yeah he should've subbed in Morata the minute Barça egalized,apart of that his tactics worked proprely,Kanté put Messi in his pocket,but he managed to score after a silly mistake from Christiensen but he's still young he'll learn from his mistakes,i'm really looking forward to the reverse match

Edited by AlitoFernando
Pedro is garbage too
1 minute ago, AlitoFernando said:

Yeah he should've subbed in Morata the minute Barça egalized,apart of that his tactics worked proprely,Kanté put Messi in his pocket,but he managed to score after a silly mistake from Christiensen but he's still young he'll learn from his mistakes,i'm really looking forward to the reverse match

isn't Cahill better than Christiensen ?

wot happened to him

1 minute ago, Deadwind said:

isn't Cahill better than Christiensen ?

wot happened to him

Cahill is finished,he was the one who cost Chelsea the game against Bournemouth and Watford,many others games too...Christiensen is way better this season,unfortunately he was in a bad form last night,hopefully he'll get his shit together against United and City