Football discussion thread

RysPicz

That's just the tip....why selling him for only 1.5 Mil? He is a 10+ goals every season player.....and in his place Maxi Lopez who hasn`t scored 10 goals since 10 years or so....We also lost Zapata, and that was something everyone knew since he was a Napoli player. Got this Bajic who has played mayve 30 minutes till now. Lost more than 20 goals with just those 2.

But the real issue is the complete lack of any play idea, today the first half looked like Udinese was some Serie D team against Real Madrid. The coach is so stubborn and afraid or trying something new, that keeps the same losing team and losing changes every match....

Not to talk about the management, thay have lost any interest in Udinese and are just focused on fuckford. We are just a way to make money for the other club.....

I lost any hope today...if we keep on going like this Serie B is unavoidable

54 minutes ago, Deadwind said:

I love football

I’m not sure what the definite rules are on this kind of thing, but I heard that when taking a penalty, as soon as the football ceases its forward motion (e.g. hits the crossbar or is saved) then it is no longer in play and this kind of “goal” doesn’t count? 

Correct me if I’m wrong because I’d be interested to know the actual rules

16 minutes ago, Zymogen said:

I’m not sure what the definite rules are on this kind of thing, but I heard that when taking a penalty, as soon as the football ceases its forward motion (e.g. hits the crossbar or is saved) then it is no longer in play and this kind of “goal” doesn’t count? 

Correct me if I’m wrong because I’d be interested to know the actual rules

i think its the clip above is the same as scoring via hitting the post, as long as no one other than the goalkeeper interferes with the ball after it's kicked

1 hour ago, Jeiseun said:

i think its the clip above is the same as scoring via hitting the post, as long as no one other than the goalkeeper interferes with the ball after it's kicked

Aah yeah you’re probably right, that would make more sense

I can't believe how shitty Barcelona plays, yet they win match after match. Like, wtf. Suarez is absolute mud, fucking Alcacer plays better.

On the other side Real looks like it would get smashed by Legia Warszawa. Someone remind me how many goals Cristiano scored this season in La Liga? :X