Football discussion thread

RysPicz

As a chelsea fan,I think Spurs deserves at least a draw due to their effort,they missed a lot of attempts,Harry Kane was many times close to the score but Christensen's cover was high class,I'm also impressed by Dembelé's performance knowing that he was close to go from Spurs but sadly he has lost the ball in the end of the Match and made Alonso scores the 2nd,I think that spurs fans should be happy after what their team has done today even under the pressure they've managed to score at least one goal even doe it was michy who scored lmfao

51 minutes ago, londark said:

@LifeStyle how good is perreira from benfica?

Pedro Pereira? Ehh he really didn't convince anyone that he's ready during pre-season, imo he needs to get loaned to a smaller portuguese team to improve himself. But I think the plan is to sell him (Benfica really isn't happy with him). The Nelson Semedo sale was rough, we literally don't have anyone to cover RB outside André Almeida who keeps getting injuries from time to time and then Buta, who looks alright but still very young and inexperienced.

32 minutes ago, Zymogen said:

Well it's still not confirmed but if he goes to barcelona I'm happy they´re giving us SO much money for a rebel kid who´s nothing yet but seems himself like a god or something. Poor bastard, I personally didn´t want him in the team anymore after his attitude.

Also: For third champions league in a row that dortmund is in, real madrid and dortmund in the same group and the group of death at the same time and as the previous times, I'm sure dortmund will be 1st again :D

Sporting fans are literally crying right now :')

Benfica and Porto got pretty ez groups

Btw predictions of which teams will pass group stage:

A - Benfica and Man United

B - Bayern and PSG

C - Chelsea and Atlético

D - Juventus and Barcelona

E - Sevilla and Liverpool

F - Man City and Napoli

G - Monaco and Porto

H - Real Madrid and Dortmund

Edited by LifeStyle

Predictions

A- benfica and united

B- Bayern and PSG poor Celtic and anderlelecht both good in own league and this is the reward

C- Chelsea and Roma. Atletico can't get any players until after group stage ends. 

D- Juve and Barca lucky rest of group is trash

E- Sevilla and Liverpool 

F- Napoli and City. 

G- RP Leipzig and Monaco

H- Real Madrid and Dortmund can anyone slow do the juggernaut that is Real? I give u Dortmund who did it the past what 3 years