Football discussion thread

RysPicz

Think we are planning on selling him for the money

we then can promote plizzari I think who is 19 and is very good as well, but he needs another year to improve some more and get experience. The market for a backup goalie wasn't that good this year and we need to sort out other positions. Easier to give 6 m this year then sell for 100m next season.

as for the brother deal it is not a problem we did the same think for kaka when he can over and several others...

read the official reports of the 13m offer from psg we had to ofefer big if he stays then I might be a bit more annoyed but we also need that 60m from champions league for ffp regulations and he gives us the best chance to do so.

2 35 meter goals were damn goals the one against Spain not a goalie in the world would have saved that. 

i don't agree at all. 

The market for GKs had a lot of good options in case Donnarumma left, Karnezis is an experienced one who could have been a solid tutor for Plizarri, and really cheap for what he can offer. Reina is more expensive, but he is breaking up with Napoli and could have been a nice pick, i don't particulary like Perin, but he still is a decent option. Last season Empoli's GK did really good, altho it's hard to save a team if the team can't score a goal for fucks....Tataranasu or whatever from Fiorentina is also a nice young one. Lastly, Storari, as much as it's not a long term solution, can still hold his ground, and you have him already. And this is only considering italian market. 

I dont trust PSG offer cause of Raiola. As i see it (and not just me actually), it's just a dummy offer to:

-Make Milan offer more 

-Make Donnarumma look better at the eyes of Milan fans 

Meanwhile, there could be already ad Ok from both Raiola and Donnarumma to go to PSG next season

You are also sure there will be a team that will pay 50/100 Mils for him next year. If that were the case, then yes, it would have been a decent deal, amazing if someone actually pays 100 Mils. But no one really knows if he will repeat the feats of last season. All in all considered, Donnarumma's season was pumped by Raiola, Milan fame and the fact that he declared his love for money Milan(controlling medias), while in fact, it was a good season, but not worth what he is getting. A lot of good saves was also nulled by clear mistakes on his part. 

About the goals on EU U21, a lot of experts of the field pointed out that against Spain he had the visual fully clear, and should have been able to catch it, he was just too slow to react, and missed the first step before jumping. Againt Rep. CZ on the first goal he was cleary late, and was also calculated  his delay before jumping. On the third goal, he had the visual covered, but some say that it wasn't impossible to catch, especially for the third most payed GK in the world. They are considered tecnical mistakes from experts on the field, not me (i personally agree on the first 2, the third was a little dirty)

Then, yeah, Diago was signed as well from Milan, but was he payed that much? A less-than-shit tier 4th GKs gets payed more than half the rest of his team.  That's just beeing shit people and greedy as fuck, and Milan should have never accepted, or at least never accapted to pay him that much. That's an insult to a lot of better players, and to people in general, especially here in Italy. 

I really liked how Milan managed everything till now, looking as the good solid team it should be. But really, i don't like at all (not only me) how in the end they gave up on a kid and his fat bag of shit (cit. Alex Ferguson) whims...

That aside, till now Milan had a really solid market...Would be actually amazing if they could keep Pasalic and Deloufeu, but it looks close to impossible. 

Hey i saw you guys talking about Milan,i'm pretty interested of their project and i'm looking forward to see their results next year,so i wanted to talk about the formation that will Montella use next year.In my opinion he will go like 4-4-2 with Donna in the cage and in defense i'm betting on Rodriguez in Left,Mussachio and Romagnoli in Center and De Sciglio right defender since he can play both sides,for mid,he will probably put Kessie as CDM and Calhanoglu as CAM,and for the wingers I think Bonaventura has the profil for a left winger and Suso right winger and finally Bacca and André Silva.Looks good for the Europa League 

Delu had the buyback, but he declared he doesn`t want to got to Barca yet, cause he would not play ( with Messi, Neymar and Mike Tyson he is quite right )....so Milan could try to keep him one more year. Would be for the best for everyone.

De Sciglio will go, he broke up with the fans. Milan already got Conti to cover up. And i`m pretty sure Bacca will go too. Kalinic, which i don`t exactly like, looks to be his sub

I don't like Kalinic either would prefer Celtics dembele for the fee that fiorintina are asking

bacca and de sciglio will both leave 

barca had the first say from when they let him go to Everton so activating the clause would happen with or without his say in the matter

• 2 weeks later...

Man. So sad watching Benfica destroy its team for $$$.

This is why portuguese teams never have any chance at winning UCL, as soon as someone starts showing talent around here, that someone gets sold to some big fancy European club. Benfica already lost Ederson (City), Lindelof (United), Nelson Semedo (Barcelona) this season. Last seasons we sold names like Renato Sanches, Bernardo Silva (15M lmao fuck off), Di Maria, Garay, Oblak, David Luiz, Gaitán, Ramires, Fábio Coentrão (Destroyed his career in Madrid), Gonçalo Guedes, Enzo Perez, Rodrigo, André Gomes, João Cancelo, Markovic, Nolito, Matic.

Well fuck the list goes on, imagine how thicc Benfica's squad would be today if it had the power to keep most of those players. Ezzzzz UCL win.

2 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

Is it confirmed? 

Nay but if it's true of what I read, they wanna cover that compensation of 222m written in Ney's contract, his father will get 40m and Ney himself will get 40m per season +100m for the signing alone

• 2 weeks later...